Leadtek Releases New WinFast GTX 570 Graphics Card
After releasing the WinFast GTX 580 with great sales in November, Leadtek Research Inc., known globally for its extreme visual graphics technology development, today unveiled the new WinFast GTX 570 graphics card for the upcoming holiday season. Like the GTX 580 which features high performance, lower power consumption and noise, the DX11 GPU offers gamers maximum resolution and a quieter environment. The WinFast GTX 570 features a high core clock speed of up to 732MHz. With 480 cores and 1280MB of GDDR5 memory, paired with a 320-bit interface, its graphics card power is lower than GTX 470, only 219 watts.
The WinFast GTX 570 has a brand new thermal cooling solution called the vapor chamber and a new adaptive GPU fan controller as well, which ensures quieter operation. With an innovative new thermal design, it is quieter than the GTX 285, with a noise level of just 47dB. It's nearly silent during gaming or heavy use.
The WinFast GTX 570 fully supports and exploits the features of Microsoft Windows 7, GPU-accelerated tessellation of DirectX 11 and Shader Model 5.0 designed for ultra high performance in the new API's key graphics feature. PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce. It offers support for NVIDIA 3D Vision, bringing a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. From jaw-dropping PhysX technology and 3D Vision Ready technology to lightning fast gaming effects processing, all accelerated by the GPU, the WinFast GTX 570 graphics card does it all with mind-blowing performance.
There are two DVI-I connections as well as a mini-HDMI connection. Moreover, with the native HDMI connector and 7.1 LPCM audio channeled through a PCI-Express interface, gamers enjoy high definition audio experience with no extra SPDIF cable needed.
Latest News Posts
- Free Xbox LIVE games for August leaked
- AMD's Radeon Pro SSG handles 8K 96FPS, thanks to an on-board M.2 SSD
- AMD introduces Radeon Pro WX series, Polaris-based workstation cards
- Grand Theft Auto V's new mod pushes close to photo-realistic graphics
- Rare Boba Fett 'Star Wars' action figure sells for $34k at auction
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio