ZOTAC announces the new GeForce GTX 570 graphics card
HONG KONG - Dec. 7, 2010 - ZOTAC® International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today unveils the new ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 570 graphics card for demanding gamers. The ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 570 graphics card delivers a stunning graphical experience without sacrificing performance or features for flawless high-resolution gaming.
Powered by a new graphics processor with 480 unified shaders, the ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 570 has abundant power to render beautiful hardware tessellated visuals using Microsoft® DirectX® 11 technology for unmatched clarity and realism. A large 1280MB frame buffer feeds the graphics processor with high-quality textures at lightning-fast speeds via an ultra-wide 320-bit memory bus for crystal clear visual details that rival reality with the ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 570.
"The ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 570 graphics card enables gamers to take advantage of Microsoft® DirectX® 11 technology at high-resolutions with high-quality details for exceptional realism and class-leading frame rates," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC® International. "We are also able to deliver a 25-percent performance increase with greater levels of energy-efficiency and reduced noise-levels compared to prior generations with the ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 570 as well."
A full copy of Prince of Persia®: The Forgotten Sands is included with the ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 570 to let users instantly take advantage of the available graphics power. The Forgotten Sands is the latest Prince of Persia® adventure that takes gamers on an epic adventure with captivating gameplay and phenomenal visuals made possible only with the ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 570 graphics card.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 570 graphics card.
- New ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 570 graphics card
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 570 graphics processor
- Engine clock: 732 MHz
- 480 unified shaders
- Shader clock: 1464 MHz
- 1280MB of GDDR5 memory
- 320-bit memory interface
- Memory clock: 3800 MHz
- PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
- Microsoft DirectX® 11 & OpenGL® 4.1 compatible
- NVIDIA® CUDA, 3D Vision Surround & SLI ready
- HDMI 1.4a compliant (xvYCC Color & DeepColor compatible)
- Hardware-accelerated Blu-ray 3D ready
- ZOTAC® Boost Premium software bundle included
- Prince of Persia®: The Forgotten Sands game bundle included
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA graphics cards and motherboard manufacturer in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit http://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- WB signs massive multi-picture tentpole deal with IMAX through to 2020
- 'Independence Day 2' welcomes back President Whitmore and Dr. Okun
- Elon Musk was very close to selling Tesla Motors to Google in 2013
- AMD Radeon R9 390X rumored to be in very short supply at launch
- Report: Better cybersecurity, safety standards needed for patient data
- Intel Series version in GA-Z68X-UD4-B3 motherboard?
- Etekcity RoverBeats T12 Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Speaker Review
- Installing Windows with a System Image from a different computer...driver issue?
- New CPU Cooler
- New Build with Haswell-E
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X
- ViewSonic Introduces New Line of Ultra HD Monitors
- Rapoo Announces VPRO V800 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces GR6 Gaming Desktop