Colorful Announces Factory OCed GTX570
Colorful announces GTX570 at first time after the NDA,it about one month later when they released factory overclocked GTX580. Though Colorful GTX570 is based on reference edition, they overclocked the card from 732/3800MHz to 750/3900MHz in order to tweak better performance and make some differences with other brand.
The GTX570 has 1280MB memory capacity, with 320bit bandwidth, and equips 480 CUDA core (SP), full support for DirectX11 and CUDA3.0. GTX570 will instead of the position of GTX480, but the TDP of GTX570 is about 20Watt lower than GTX480, and it is set to 229Watt.
For the part of components, 10 pieces of hi-C POSCAP capacitors are used on GTX570, and 4+2 phases PWM equipped for the power supply system of the graphics card. Each of phases is made up by low-resistance KK03920G4 MOSFETs and R125 chock. Colorful GTX570 has 2 dual-link DVI ports and a mini HDMI port. Colorful provides mini-HDMI cable in the accessories. The MSPR (manufacturer' suggested retail price) is around $349, might be different in different regions in this planet.
Latest News Posts
- The insanely good looking Need for Speed will be playable at Gamescom
- Microsoft's 'flagship' store in NYC opens its doors in the fall
- MSI teases its Z170A XPOWER Gaming Titanium Edition motherboard
- Mafia 3 confirmed, will be shown off during Gamescom next week
- Windows 10 launch has Microsoft securing 40Tbps of bandwidth
- BitFenix Aegis Micro-ATX Tower Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H can't shutdown
- GA-G41MT-S2P memory compatibility issues
- Phase led on, but no boots
- memory swap!
- Mionix Unveils the CASTOR Gaming Mouse
- Thermaltake Sponsors PDXLAN 26 and Quakecon 2015
- Addonics Announces Rack-Mount SATA to USB 3.1 Converter
- COUGAR Announces 230M and 250M Gaming Mice
- Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices