Colorful Announces Factory OCed GTX570
Colorful announces GTX570 at first time after the NDA,it about one month later when they released factory overclocked GTX580. Though Colorful GTX570 is based on reference edition, they overclocked the card from 732/3800MHz to 750/3900MHz in order to tweak better performance and make some differences with other brand.
The GTX570 has 1280MB memory capacity, with 320bit bandwidth, and equips 480 CUDA core (SP), full support for DirectX11 and CUDA3.0. GTX570 will instead of the position of GTX480, but the TDP of GTX570 is about 20Watt lower than GTX480, and it is set to 229Watt.
For the part of components, 10 pieces of hi-C POSCAP capacitors are used on GTX570, and 4+2 phases PWM equipped for the power supply system of the graphics card. Each of phases is made up by low-resistance KK03920G4 MOSFETs and R125 chock. Colorful GTX570 has 2 dual-link DVI ports and a mini HDMI port. Colorful provides mini-HDMI cable in the accessories. The MSPR (manufacturer' suggested retail price) is around $349, might be different in different regions in this planet.
Latest News Posts
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4