Colorful Announces Factory OCed GTX570
Colorful announces GTX570 at first time after the NDA,it about one month later when they released factory overclocked GTX580. Though Colorful GTX570 is based on reference edition, they overclocked the card from 732/3800MHz to 750/3900MHz in order to tweak better performance and make some differences with other brand.
The GTX570 has 1280MB memory capacity, with 320bit bandwidth, and equips 480 CUDA core (SP), full support for DirectX11 and CUDA3.0. GTX570 will instead of the position of GTX480, but the TDP of GTX570 is about 20Watt lower than GTX480, and it is set to 229Watt.
For the part of components, 10 pieces of hi-C POSCAP capacitors are used on GTX570, and 4+2 phases PWM equipped for the power supply system of the graphics card. Each of phases is made up by low-resistance KK03920G4 MOSFETs and R125 chock. Colorful GTX570 has 2 dual-link DVI ports and a mini HDMI port. Colorful provides mini-HDMI cable in the accessories. The MSPR (manufacturer' suggested retail price) is around $349, might be different in different regions in this planet.
Latest News Posts
- IDC: PC sales dropping ahead of Windows 10, as competition tightens
- EUROCOM boasts NVIDIA Quadro graphics, 32GB RAM, M.2 SSDs and more
- Jawbone sues Fitbit as fitness trackers go to war
- Robots used to help keep the elderly active and engaged in retirement
- AMD claims its new A-Series APU will boost your gaming experience
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- EUROCOM P7 Pro Mobile Workstation supports a full line of MXM 3.0b NVIDIA Quadro K5100M, K3100M and K1100M professional graphics and Intel Core i7-4700 Desktop Processor Series
- More Performance, Features, and Value: New AMD A-Series Desktop Processors Deliver Best-In-Class Experience for eSports and Online Gaming
- ADATA Teases its Computex 2015 Unveiling
- Logic Supply Previews its Upcoming ML600 Series Fanless PC
- Introducing the The NanoXia Project