EVERCOOL Launches HPL-815 Low Profile CPU Cooler
Taipei, Taiwan-2010-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd. the professional and well-known cooler and fan brand. The leading brand of cooling aesthetics-EVERCOOL is going to launch a low profile CPU cooler, the 1.5U-HPL-815. Four 6mm heat pipes connect directly with the CPU and supports up to 130W of heat dissipation. Therefore, heat can be rapidly dissipated and the CPU temperature effectively decreases.
The HPL-815 becomes an 8cm fan when placed on the heat sinks, which help to make the airflow smoother. Additionally, the PWM function can automatically control and adjust the fan speed up to 4000RPM by detecting the CPU temperature in order to successfully dissipate the heat. This fan has been developed by EVERCOOL, and supported by its many years of experience. Even when its speed reaches 4000RPM, it's still noiseless and thus provides a silent cooling solution.
Its height is only 46mm so to avoid touching other parts on the motherboard while installing it. HPL-815 not only can be installed in any brand of cases, but also its low height is suitable for slim cases and HTPC cases. The universal clips give users different and easy installation choices. HPL-815 is compatible with Intel LGA 1156/ 1366/ 775 and AMD AM3/ AM2+/ AM2/K8/ 940/ 969/ 754.
Looking for a good low profile CPU cooler with good C/P? HPL-815 definitely is the best choice for you.
For more details about EVERCOOL and products, please always welcome to visit: http://www.evercool.com.tw/
Latest News Posts
- Samsung DeX transforms your Galaxy S8 into a desktop PC
- Samsung unveils new Gear 360 camera
- Nintendo focused on gameplay over visuals in Zelda BOTW
- These are the differences between the Galaxy S7 and S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+: Everything you need to know
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design