EVERCOOL Launches HPL-815 Low Profile CPU Cooler
Taipei, Taiwan-2010-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd. the professional and well-known cooler and fan brand. The leading brand of cooling aesthetics-EVERCOOL is going to launch a low profile CPU cooler, the 1.5U-HPL-815. Four 6mm heat pipes connect directly with the CPU and supports up to 130W of heat dissipation. Therefore, heat can be rapidly dissipated and the CPU temperature effectively decreases.
The HPL-815 becomes an 8cm fan when placed on the heat sinks, which help to make the airflow smoother. Additionally, the PWM function can automatically control and adjust the fan speed up to 4000RPM by detecting the CPU temperature in order to successfully dissipate the heat. This fan has been developed by EVERCOOL, and supported by its many years of experience. Even when its speed reaches 4000RPM, it's still noiseless and thus provides a silent cooling solution.
Its height is only 46mm so to avoid touching other parts on the motherboard while installing it. HPL-815 not only can be installed in any brand of cases, but also its low height is suitable for slim cases and HTPC cases. The universal clips give users different and easy installation choices. HPL-815 is compatible with Intel LGA 1156/ 1366/ 775 and AMD AM3/ AM2+/ AM2/K8/ 940/ 969/ 754.
Looking for a good low profile CPU cooler with good C/P? HPL-815 definitely is the best choice for you.
For more details about EVERCOOL and products, please always welcome to visit: http://www.evercool.com.tw/
Latest News Posts
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Is Capcom unsure about Nintendo Switch?
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2 unveiled: Big screen, 5,300 mAh battery
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017