EVERCOOL Launches HPL-815 Low Profile CPU Cooler
Taipei, Taiwan-2010-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd. the professional and well-known cooler and fan brand. The leading brand of cooling aesthetics-EVERCOOL is going to launch a low profile CPU cooler, the 1.5U-HPL-815. Four 6mm heat pipes connect directly with the CPU and supports up to 130W of heat dissipation. Therefore, heat can be rapidly dissipated and the CPU temperature effectively decreases.
The HPL-815 becomes an 8cm fan when placed on the heat sinks, which help to make the airflow smoother. Additionally, the PWM function can automatically control and adjust the fan speed up to 4000RPM by detecting the CPU temperature in order to successfully dissipate the heat. This fan has been developed by EVERCOOL, and supported by its many years of experience. Even when its speed reaches 4000RPM, it's still noiseless and thus provides a silent cooling solution.
Its height is only 46mm so to avoid touching other parts on the motherboard while installing it. HPL-815 not only can be installed in any brand of cases, but also its low height is suitable for slim cases and HTPC cases. The universal clips give users different and easy installation choices. HPL-815 is compatible with Intel LGA 1156/ 1366/ 775 and AMD AM3/ AM2+/ AM2/K8/ 940/ 969/ 754.
Looking for a good low profile CPU cooler with good C/P? HPL-815 definitely is the best choice for you.
For more details about EVERCOOL and products, please always welcome to visit: http://www.evercool.com.tw/
Latest News Posts
- Unity announces SteamVR support, now works on the HTC Vive
- P.T. influenced game now coming to Xbox One and PS4, possibly VR
- Fox greenlights 'Deadpool' sequel before release of first
- Oculus founder says Rift pre-orders far outweigh dev kit orders
- FreeSync coming to mid-range HP laptops later this year
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance