Noctua presents NH-C14 premium cooler
Vienna, November 23rd 2010 - Noctua today officially introduced its new NH-C14 CPU cooler. Sporting an exquisite, uniquely flexible 140mm dual fan setup of two Noctua NF-P14, the NH-C14 is a highly customisable, premium-class top-flow solution that further boosts the renowned quiet cooling performance of the company's much acclaimed NH-C12 series.
"Our NH-C12 coolers are renowned to rank among the most capable top-flow cooling solutions on the market, so we're truly proud to offer a further substantial improvement in quiet cooling performance with the new NH-C14", says Mag. Roland Mossig, Noctua CEO. "This model really closes the gap to good tower coolers while being much lower in height and ensuring better component cooling."
The NH-C14's six heatpipe c-type design with two NF-P14 FLX 140mm fans brings top-flow cooling performance to a new level while maintaining a much lower profile than today's tower-style coolers and providing excellent airflow over RAM modules and near-socket mainboard components.
The two supplied NF-P14 premium fans can be installed on top and underneath the fin-stack to configure the cooler for maximum performance in dual fan mode and either lower profile or maximum component clearance in single fan modes. Run with a single NF-P14 fan underneath the fin-stack and with the top fan removed, the NH-C14 measures only 105mm in height, which makes it ideal for use in smaller enclosures and HTPC applications. Run with a single fan on top, the NH-C14 provides a full 65mm of clearance for chipset coolers or RAM modules with high heat-spreaders.
Topped off with a tube of Noctua's award-winning NT-H1 thermal compound, Low-Noise and Ultra-Low-Noise Adaptors (U.L.N.A.) as well as the professional SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system (LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA775, AM2, AM2+ and AM3), the NH-C14 forms a complete quality package for the highest demands.
Price and availability
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's next chip will use machine learning to detect malware
- Intel teases 100TB or larger SSDs for 2020
- Battlefield 4 'Summer update' arrives on September 1
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet reaches Australia, available right now
- Six people busted for using Lizard Squad's custom DDoS tool
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20