Super Talent USB 3.0 RAIDDrive over 370 MB/s
The World's fastest USB 3.0 flash drive just got faster...
San Jose, California - November 22, 2010 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced their USB 3.0 RAIDDriveTM is now even faster.
When we introduced the USB 3.0 RAIDDrive, we knew that we had reached the limit of the USB 3.0 host controllers currently available. Now that 2nd generation USB 3.0 host controllers are beginning to emerge, this drive is able to show its true performance. Completely unchanged since its debut in January 2010, this drive now posts scores over 370MB/s; a full 55MB/s faster.
"This product yet again underscores Super Talent's continued leadership in the USB 3.0 storage market. We now have five USB 3.0 flash drives: from the very fastest, RAIDDriveTM, to the ultra-affordable, Express DUOTM", said Super Talent COO, C.H. Lee.
This drive was benchmarked using the new Fresco Logic FL-1009B, the fastest USB 3.0 solution we have tested to date.
All our USB 3.0 drives are fully backward compatible with USB 2.0 ports, at USB 2.0 speeds. Both our USB 3.0 RAIDDriveTM and USB 3.0 Express DUOTM drive use SuperTalent patented technology and are protected under US Patent # 7457897.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2009 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung announces new OEM 750 Series SSDs with corporate warranty
- Seagate boasts new storage archtecture capable of 1Tbps
- Similar numbers on Fallout 4 PC than Battlefront on all platforms
- AMD to paper launch Radeon R9 Fury X2, could be delayed into 2016
- Harrison Ford has seen 'Force Awakens' final cut
- Sonnet Fusion PCIe Fusion Drive 256GB Thunderbolt 2 SSD Review
- PC-O5SX Availability
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- LG TOUTS THE POWER OF OLED IN SLICK NEW CAMPAIGN
- Lenovo Unveils the ThinkPad P40 Yoga Mobile Workstation
- Cohesive Networks Joins HPE's Cloud28+ Catalogue of Services for European Enterprises
- Nokia Technologies announces commercial availability of OZO virtual reality camera
- SingEx Exhibitions Expands Footprint in China with Partnership to Launch IoT China