SuperTalent introduces new USB Pico Mini
Ultra-small USB designs you can take with you anywhere
San Jose, California - November 9th, 2010 - Super Talent Technology,a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced two new drives to their successful Pico Series, the Pico Mini C and the Pico Mini D.
USB flash drives have become an indispensible PC peripheral; there's just no better way to take your data from one PC to another. Having a USB flash drive close at hand has become critical for personal productivity. The new Pico Mini C&D were designed to be small enough to carry with you at all times. Each design comes with a clever and convenient way to protect the electrical contacts when not in use.
"The Pico Mini C&D are an exciting addition to our wildly successful Pico series. Our customers love the convenience and durability of these designs. Now we have two more industrial designs to meet the needs of these customers"., CH Lee COO of SuperTalent.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2009 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition