SuperTalent introduces new USB Pico Mini
Ultra-small USB designs you can take with you anywhere
San Jose, California - November 9th, 2010 - Super Talent Technology,a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced two new drives to their successful Pico Series, the Pico Mini C and the Pico Mini D.
USB flash drives have become an indispensible PC peripheral; there's just no better way to take your data from one PC to another. Having a USB flash drive close at hand has become critical for personal productivity. The new Pico Mini C&D were designed to be small enough to carry with you at all times. Each design comes with a clever and convenient way to protect the electrical contacts when not in use.
"The Pico Mini C&D are an exciting addition to our wildly successful Pico series. Our customers love the convenience and durability of these designs. Now we have two more industrial designs to meet the needs of these customers"., CH Lee COO of SuperTalent.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2009 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung DeX transforms your Galaxy S8 into a desktop PC
- Samsung unveils new Gear 360 camera
- Nintendo focused on gameplay over visuals in Zelda BOTW
- These are the differences between the Galaxy S7 and S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+: Everything you need to know
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design