Patriot Memory┬« Refreshes High-Definition Media Player
Features added, improved user interface, new packaging
Fremont, California, USA, November 8, 2010 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash, storage and enthusiast computer products, today announced a refresh of their High-Definition media player product line. The Patriot Box Office has undergone a series of changes adding improved functionality, an enhanced user interface, new product packaging and a new product name. Box Office is now named PBO Core: a name inspired by the legions of devoted fans and active forum participants who often discuss the product under the name "PBO", short for Patriot Box Office.
PBO Core has an enhanced User Interface which is more visually pleasing, while also proving to be easier to use and navigate. Functionality has been enhanced with the addition of Internet Media Services (IMS), greater compatibility with HDTV's, ability to play data from external optical USB devices and album artwork during audio playback. The addition of IMS provides a variety of streaming and internet enabled services such as video RSS feeds, streaming podcasts, online photo albums, live stock info, weather, news and more! The latest firmware which provides these features and improved user interface is available now and is backwards compatible with all Patriot Box Office media players on the market.
"What started as a standard firmware update had grown in scope and importance to include our community of users" states Jack Chen, Director of Business Development at Patriot Memory. "In forums across the web, our community of users provide feedback and ideas on how to enhance their experience using our media player. We've taken their ideas, made improvements and rolled the result out as a new product worthy of our adoring fans: PBO Core."
The PBO Core high-definition media player has been the winner of numerous awards and industry accolades. PBO Core provides a bridge to bring your digital media from your PC or network and into your living room. High-Definition is the focus and PBO Core doesn't fall short of expectations: with an included HDMI 1.3a cable, support for full HD 1080p video playback, surround sound of 5.1 or 7.1 with Dolby┬« Digital and DTS┬Ö, and the largest media file compatibility list available. PBO Core will be available in its new packaging soon, wherever you purchase Patriot Memory products, and the firmware is immediately available to update any existing Box Office media player.
For more information on the PBO Core High-Definition media player, please visit the product page here.
For the product image embedded above, please visit the following link here.
About Patriot Memory:
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni