EVERCOOL Transformer 4 PLUS CPU cooler renewed version
Taipei, Taiwan-2010-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd., the professional and well-known cooler and fan brand. Bright silver and solid are the two main characteristics of EVERCOOL Transformer CPU cooler series. Transformer 4 was launched by the end of 2009 and caused a silver storm in the competitive CPU cooler market. This year, EVERCOOL launches "Transformer 4 PLUS", which has two new features: fans with PWM function and Intel 1156 support, to provide overclocking and silent cooling performance.
Four 8mm copper heat pipes connect directly with the CPU for direct and rapid heat dissipation. Fans with PWM function can automatically control and adjust the fan speed to keep its lowest noise level at 15dBA. Additionally, the PWM fans and large fins enhance the convection for CPU and other components to make noiseless and perfect cooling. Moreover, in consideration with the space, users can free set up one or two fans.
The universal clips design makes Transformer 4 PLUS high compatible with Intel LGA 1156 1366/ 775 and AMD AM3/ AM2+/ AM2/ K8.
Meanwhile, Transformer 4 stood out among hundreds of competitors and won "COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2010 Design & Innovation Awards" that was held and judged by professional international jury from Germany iF design group and Taiwan External Trade Development Council. Moreover, Transformer 4 also joined the Overclocking Campaign held by Intel in 2009, and it successfully reduced the temperature on the overclocked Intel i7 CPU (http://www.evercool.com.tw/EDM/intelxevercool-en/event.html).
Transformer 4 PLUS provides not only an amazing overclocking experience, but also an outstanding cooling effect. It is definitely the best C/P value and first cooling choice for computer users.
Latest News Posts
- GameStop: Gamers won't have as many console bundles in 2015
- North Korea denies hacking South Korean nuclear power company
- 3D Robotics releases DroneKit open source API for app development
- UNICEF launches Kid Power campaign utilizing wearables
- US government wasting plenty of money on drones, with little oversight
- Z68 bios update to 2.2 no win boot.. where is old bios (1.40)
- KLevv Genuine 2666MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- X99 USB3.0 boot loop / general USB issues (Gaming 7 WIFI)
- 970 pro3+ crazy temps
- Using two different ram kits together
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi