EVERCOOL Transformer 4 PLUS CPU cooler renewed version
Taipei, Taiwan-2010-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd., the professional and well-known cooler and fan brand. Bright silver and solid are the two main characteristics of EVERCOOL Transformer CPU cooler series. Transformer 4 was launched by the end of 2009 and caused a silver storm in the competitive CPU cooler market. This year, EVERCOOL launches "Transformer 4 PLUS", which has two new features: fans with PWM function and Intel 1156 support, to provide overclocking and silent cooling performance.
Four 8mm copper heat pipes connect directly with the CPU for direct and rapid heat dissipation. Fans with PWM function can automatically control and adjust the fan speed to keep its lowest noise level at 15dBA. Additionally, the PWM fans and large fins enhance the convection for CPU and other components to make noiseless and perfect cooling. Moreover, in consideration with the space, users can free set up one or two fans.
The universal clips design makes Transformer 4 PLUS high compatible with Intel LGA 1156 1366/ 775 and AMD AM3/ AM2+/ AM2/ K8.
Meanwhile, Transformer 4 stood out among hundreds of competitors and won "COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2010 Design & Innovation Awards" that was held and judged by professional international jury from Germany iF design group and Taiwan External Trade Development Council. Moreover, Transformer 4 also joined the Overclocking Campaign held by Intel in 2009, and it successfully reduced the temperature on the overclocked Intel i7 CPU (http://www.evercool.com.tw/EDM/intelxevercool-en/event.html).
Transformer 4 PLUS provides not only an amazing overclocking experience, but also an outstanding cooling effect. It is definitely the best C/P value and first cooling choice for computer users.
Latest News Posts
- Skyrim: Special Edition already has 73 console mods
- GIVEAWAY: MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GAMING X 4G / 2G
- Google buys VR eye-tracking startup company
- Get the latest update for Pokémon GO on Android and iOS
- Pre-order Skyrim-themed Monopoly game for March 2017
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now