EVERCOOL Transformer 4 PLUS CPU cooler renewed version
Taipei, Taiwan-2010-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd., the professional and well-known cooler and fan brand. Bright silver and solid are the two main characteristics of EVERCOOL Transformer CPU cooler series. Transformer 4 was launched by the end of 2009 and caused a silver storm in the competitive CPU cooler market. This year, EVERCOOL launches "Transformer 4 PLUS", which has two new features: fans with PWM function and Intel 1156 support, to provide overclocking and silent cooling performance.
Four 8mm copper heat pipes connect directly with the CPU for direct and rapid heat dissipation. Fans with PWM function can automatically control and adjust the fan speed to keep its lowest noise level at 15dBA. Additionally, the PWM fans and large fins enhance the convection for CPU and other components to make noiseless and perfect cooling. Moreover, in consideration with the space, users can free set up one or two fans.
The universal clips design makes Transformer 4 PLUS high compatible with Intel LGA 1156 1366/ 775 and AMD AM3/ AM2+/ AM2/ K8.
Meanwhile, Transformer 4 stood out among hundreds of competitors and won "COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2010 Design & Innovation Awards" that was held and judged by professional international jury from Germany iF design group and Taiwan External Trade Development Council. Moreover, Transformer 4 also joined the Overclocking Campaign held by Intel in 2009, and it successfully reduced the temperature on the overclocked Intel i7 CPU (http://www.evercool.com.tw/EDM/intelxevercool-en/event.html).
Transformer 4 PLUS provides not only an amazing overclocking experience, but also an outstanding cooling effect. It is definitely the best C/P value and first cooling choice for computer users.
Latest News Posts
- PS4 Slim coming alongside PS4 Neo, reports claim
- Starting this week, declining Windows 10 upgrade will actually work
- Hottest new PC games discounted in digital pre-order sale
- Battlefield 1 Closed Alpha invites rolling out
- Fallout 4 mod support on PS4 delayed indefinitely
- Synology DS916 Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities