EVERCOOL Transformer 4 PLUS CPU cooler renewed version
Taipei, Taiwan-2010-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd., the professional and well-known cooler and fan brand. Bright silver and solid are the two main characteristics of EVERCOOL Transformer CPU cooler series. Transformer 4 was launched by the end of 2009 and caused a silver storm in the competitive CPU cooler market. This year, EVERCOOL launches "Transformer 4 PLUS", which has two new features: fans with PWM function and Intel 1156 support, to provide overclocking and silent cooling performance.
Four 8mm copper heat pipes connect directly with the CPU for direct and rapid heat dissipation. Fans with PWM function can automatically control and adjust the fan speed to keep its lowest noise level at 15dBA. Additionally, the PWM fans and large fins enhance the convection for CPU and other components to make noiseless and perfect cooling. Moreover, in consideration with the space, users can free set up one or two fans.
The universal clips design makes Transformer 4 PLUS high compatible with Intel LGA 1156 1366/ 775 and AMD AM3/ AM2+/ AM2/ K8.
Meanwhile, Transformer 4 stood out among hundreds of competitors and won "COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2010 Design & Innovation Awards" that was held and judged by professional international jury from Germany iF design group and Taiwan External Trade Development Council. Moreover, Transformer 4 also joined the Overclocking Campaign held by Intel in 2009, and it successfully reduced the temperature on the overclocked Intel i7 CPU (http://www.evercool.com.tw/EDM/intelxevercool-en/event.html).
Transformer 4 PLUS provides not only an amazing overclocking experience, but also an outstanding cooling effect. It is definitely the best C/P value and first cooling choice for computer users.
Latest News Posts
- Disney-themed prosthetic hands are now a thing
- DARPA developing vehicle disappearing technology
- 'Toy Story 4' delayed by a whole year
- Samsung didn't infringe on NVIDIA patents, judge says
- Microsoft goes on tour with HoloLens AR demos
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent