Sumo 5112 Chassis, Sumo Glory Sumo Strength
Gigabyte Thermal Solutions identify the ever-changing trends and address feedbacks of consumers by adding features that make our products stand out of the crowd and fulfill expectations of most demanding users. The flagship Sumo series now presents a new upgraded version in its family of cases. New Sumo 5112 features the same panel with the top-selling Sumo 4112 which amazes its users with curvaceous aluminum front door with hairline brushed finish.
Spacious and Solid.
Sumo 5112 is proud to be a Full Tower case, able to fit an E-ATX motherboard and largest VGA card therefore making it easier to install all other components. Being equipped with extendable pedestal stabilizers and now even heavier than the previous model, Sumo 5112 is solid as a sumo wrestler. Bundled with 2.5" black GIGABYTE Anvil enclosure and integrated 2.5" removable docking drive bay, Sumo also has a thoughtful disc storage design at the back of the front aluminum door. All this and rooftop accessibility of I/O interfaces with e-SATA port, Sumo 5112 can be the optimum solution for multiple range of users. Dual interchangeable panel will expose the case user-friendly architecture with cable-managed interior, liquid system space and tube outlets, as well as flexible hard disk tool-free mounting rack.
Wind-tunnel Thermal Solution.
To cool down this beast we have equipped Sumo 5112 with even more fans than the previous version. New model features one front 12cm silent fan, 2 LED rear 12cm fans and additionally 2 more 8cm HDD side cooling fans. Users will be surprised by the airflow and flexibility of this case. Discover the power of the titan, power of Sumo!
For more information about SUMO 5112 please go to GIGAZONE official website: http://www.giga-zone.com
Upgrade Your Life
GIGABYTE, headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a global leading brand in the IT industry, with employees and business channels in almost every country. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a research and development team and has since taken the lead in the world's motherboard market. On top of motherboards and graphics accelerators, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, digital home entertainment appliances, networking servers, communications, mobile and handheld devices, servicing every facet of people's lives at home or business. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with the most innovative designs and impeccable quality and services. Visit http://www.gigabyte.com.tw for more information.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen with 12C/24T appears, excites us all so much
- AMD teases Radeon RX Vega is 'just around the corner'
- New 'Justice League' trailer comes together
- BMW teases the next 100 years of vehicle technology
- First mITX motherboard for AMD Ryzen has been revealed
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse