Lantic GTS450 1GB GDDR5 Thunder Version Hits the Market
Performance-boosting Hegemony - Major Over-Clocking Competition
During the second half of this year, video card chip performance took a great leap, stimulating consumer desire; during this period, Lantic Technology also released product lines with high cost-efficiency. In terms of ATI products, after releasing the HD5670 Thunder Beast Version with performance close to the HD5750, and the HD5750 Unicorn with performance close to the HD 5770, on the NVIDA product line, Lantic also released the GTX 450 Liberty Wings, and then released the GTS450 1GB GDDR5 Thunder Version , providing another choice for NVDIA heavy gamers.
Lantic released the GTS450 1GB GDDR5 Thunder Version made with solid materials; it uses a 40nm GF104 chipset with 192 built-in CUDA stream processors. It is equipped with a 128-bit 1GB GDDR5 memory, although the public version of the GTS450's frequency is set to 783MHz/3600MHz Lantic realized that the GTS 450 has a high over-clocking characteristic, and after enhancing product materials and PCB designs, the GTS450 Thunder Version's core/memory frequency reached a soaring 880/3800MHz, and performance increased by 5% compared to the public version.
In terms of the radiator, the Lantic GTS450 Thunder Version uses a fan with an 8cm fan blade, effectively suppressing the high temperatures generated by the video card's performance. Even with a vast increase in overall performance, the video card's full power consumption still does not exceed 120W; while focusing on performance, Lantic did not forget energy carbon reduction, trying our best to protect the earth's environment (also protect the polar bears).
About Lantic Technology
Lantic Technology is a developer of 3D graphics processing technology. By drawing on its extensive past experience in Europe and around the world, Lantic seeks to help consumers overcome bottlenecks in technology. The company offers consumers a comprehensive sales and distribution network that will, in the future, be backed by a complete sales and support network. Lantic develops custom products tailored to meet consumer requirements on quality, price and service. With Lantic products, consumers can expect the best user experience and product guarantees. The perfect balance between performance, quality, price and service is the goal of Lantic as well as the pursuit of extreme performance and overclockability. Only the best materials and latest technologies are used to deliver the highest cost-to-performance ratios. With 24-hour customer support and courier pick-up throughout Taiwan, Lantic insists on the highest standards every step of the way.
Latest News Posts
- Selfie with a gun? Lady accidentally shoots herself in the head
- Qualcomm teams up with Mercedes to study wireless EV testing
- The UK's Richi Bowzer brings his best mod to the global stage
- The $10,000+ Apple Watch Editions are now being shipped
- Uber testing out its self-driving car on Pittsburgh's streets
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asus F550JK freeze
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling