CyberPower LAN Party EVO Series Offers Portability, Practicality and Power
BALDWIN PARK, CA (October 15, 2010) -- CyberPower Inc., a leader in custom desktop gaming PCs, today announced the perfect blend of portability, practicality and power with its LAN Party EVO (Evolution) series of Small Form Factor (SFF) desktop gaming systems.
The LAN Party EVO series is the embodiment of the perfect LAN gaming PC. CyberPower has managed to cram everything many LAN-going enthusiasts desire in a series of four compact and stylish gaming rigs that are lightweight, elegant and packed with immense cooling that will allow users to fry their enemies without frying their system.
The LAN Party EVO series is based on small form factor mITX and mATX motherboards that deliver big-sized motherboard features and performance in a small sized form. These motherboards support the latest processors from Intel and AMD, which can be combined with an array of the largest and most powerful graphics card choices from NVIDIA and ATI featuring Direct X 11 visuals.
Each LAN Party EVO gaming rig comes in a unique SFF chassis. The LAN Party EVO Mini is enclosed in a cube-like Silverstone SG-07B Mini ITX case. The LAN Party EVO Xtreme, Commander, and Ultra feature In-Win's chain-link armor inspired Dragonslayer mini tower case.
The LAN Party EVO Mini is known as one of the smallest footprint gaming systems but can accommodate even the monstrous ATI Radeon 5970 graphics card. All LAN Party EVO gaming PCs are installed with a liquid cooling solution to keep the CPU cooled.
CyberPower has also integrated its Max Airflow Package to provide maximum cooling with minimal noise by utilizing low dBA fans and touch screen, variable-speed fan controllers. Users can also give their LAN Party EVO the silent treatment with sound absorbing foam, anti-vibration fan mounts, and even power supply gaskets to mitigate system noise.
All CyberPower PC gaming systems are pre-loaded with Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit Operating System to enhance your gaming and multimedia experience. They also come with a 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime phone support.
The starting price for the new LAN Party EVO systems is $ 759. High performance memory upgrades, and other peripheral components options are available at the company website. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/LandingPages/LANPartyEVO/
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built Gaming Desktops, Gaming notebooks and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393; Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo to produce 18 million Switch consoles this year
- GIVEAWAY: Patriot Viper V570 Mouse and V370 RGB Headset
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017