CyberPower LAN Party EVO Series Offers Portability, Practicality and Power
BALDWIN PARK, CA (October 15, 2010) -- CyberPower Inc., a leader in custom desktop gaming PCs, today announced the perfect blend of portability, practicality and power with its LAN Party EVO (Evolution) series of Small Form Factor (SFF) desktop gaming systems.
The LAN Party EVO series is the embodiment of the perfect LAN gaming PC. CyberPower has managed to cram everything many LAN-going enthusiasts desire in a series of four compact and stylish gaming rigs that are lightweight, elegant and packed with immense cooling that will allow users to fry their enemies without frying their system.
The LAN Party EVO series is based on small form factor mITX and mATX motherboards that deliver big-sized motherboard features and performance in a small sized form. These motherboards support the latest processors from Intel and AMD, which can be combined with an array of the largest and most powerful graphics card choices from NVIDIA and ATI featuring Direct X 11 visuals.
Each LAN Party EVO gaming rig comes in a unique SFF chassis. The LAN Party EVO Mini is enclosed in a cube-like Silverstone SG-07B Mini ITX case. The LAN Party EVO Xtreme, Commander, and Ultra feature In-Win's chain-link armor inspired Dragonslayer mini tower case.
The LAN Party EVO Mini is known as one of the smallest footprint gaming systems but can accommodate even the monstrous ATI Radeon 5970 graphics card. All LAN Party EVO gaming PCs are installed with a liquid cooling solution to keep the CPU cooled.
CyberPower has also integrated its Max Airflow Package to provide maximum cooling with minimal noise by utilizing low dBA fans and touch screen, variable-speed fan controllers. Users can also give their LAN Party EVO the silent treatment with sound absorbing foam, anti-vibration fan mounts, and even power supply gaskets to mitigate system noise.
All CyberPower PC gaming systems are pre-loaded with Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit Operating System to enhance your gaming and multimedia experience. They also come with a 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime phone support.
The starting price for the new LAN Party EVO systems is $ 759. High performance memory upgrades, and other peripheral components options are available at the company website. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/LandingPages/LANPartyEVO/
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built Gaming Desktops, Gaming notebooks and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393; Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft loves PC gaming, no HDR support in Halo Wars 2
- Pentium G4560 costs $64, fights Core i5-2500K at $270
- Modified Tesla Model S goes from 0-100 in 2.1 seconds
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99