CyberPower LAN Party EVO Series Offers Portability, Practicality and Power
BALDWIN PARK, CA (October 15, 2010) -- CyberPower Inc., a leader in custom desktop gaming PCs, today announced the perfect blend of portability, practicality and power with its LAN Party EVO (Evolution) series of Small Form Factor (SFF) desktop gaming systems.
The LAN Party EVO series is the embodiment of the perfect LAN gaming PC. CyberPower has managed to cram everything many LAN-going enthusiasts desire in a series of four compact and stylish gaming rigs that are lightweight, elegant and packed with immense cooling that will allow users to fry their enemies without frying their system.
The LAN Party EVO series is based on small form factor mITX and mATX motherboards that deliver big-sized motherboard features and performance in a small sized form. These motherboards support the latest processors from Intel and AMD, which can be combined with an array of the largest and most powerful graphics card choices from NVIDIA and ATI featuring Direct X 11 visuals.
Each LAN Party EVO gaming rig comes in a unique SFF chassis. The LAN Party EVO Mini is enclosed in a cube-like Silverstone SG-07B Mini ITX case. The LAN Party EVO Xtreme, Commander, and Ultra feature In-Win's chain-link armor inspired Dragonslayer mini tower case.
The LAN Party EVO Mini is known as one of the smallest footprint gaming systems but can accommodate even the monstrous ATI Radeon 5970 graphics card. All LAN Party EVO gaming PCs are installed with a liquid cooling solution to keep the CPU cooled.
CyberPower has also integrated its Max Airflow Package to provide maximum cooling with minimal noise by utilizing low dBA fans and touch screen, variable-speed fan controllers. Users can also give their LAN Party EVO the silent treatment with sound absorbing foam, anti-vibration fan mounts, and even power supply gaskets to mitigate system noise.
All CyberPower PC gaming systems are pre-loaded with Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit Operating System to enhance your gaming and multimedia experience. They also come with a 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime phone support.
The starting price for the new LAN Party EVO systems is $ 759. High performance memory upgrades, and other peripheral components options are available at the company website. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/LandingPages/LANPartyEVO/
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built Gaming Desktops, Gaming notebooks and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393; Email email@example.com.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines