Lantic Launches its GT430 1GB DDR3
Level-Up Your Game on the Latest DirectX 11 Titles
With NVIDIA launching of GeForce GT430 - the final GPU in the first-generation Fermi stack into the add-in card market, Lantic introduce its lowest priced and a DirectX11 Fermi card - Lantic GeForce GT 430 - a card which is designed to replace the GT 220 be an ideal upgrade for those who have integrated graphics.
Lantic GT430 1GB GDDR3 it's based on NVIDIA's Fermi architecture with a 128-bit 1GB GDDR3 memory, uses 40nm GF108 chipset and with 96 built-in CUDA stream processors. The core clock/ memory clock reach to 700MHz/1400MHz and can support HDMI. Lantic GeForce GT 430 provides DX11 compatibility, and with a thermal design power (TDP) of just 49W that can use power sparingly.
About Lantic Technology
Lantic Technology is a developer of 3D graphics processing technology. By drawing on its extensive past experience in Europe and around the world, Lantic seeks to help consumers overcome bottlenecks in technology. The company offers consumers a comprehensive sales and distribution network that will, in the future, be backed by a complete sales and support network. Lantic develops custom products tailored to meet consumer requirements on quality, price and service.
With Lantic products, consumers can expect the best user experience and product guarantees. The perfect balance between performance, quality, price and service is the goal of Lantic as well as the pursuit of extreme performance and overclockability. Only the best materials and latest technologies are used to deliver the highest cost-to-performance ratios. With 24-hour customer support and courier pick-up throughout Taiwan, Lantic insists on the highest standards every step of the way.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- GTA parent company's indie segment is making AAA games
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4