Lantic Launches its GT430 1GB DDR3
Level-Up Your Game on the Latest DirectX 11 Titles
With NVIDIA launching of GeForce GT430 - the final GPU in the first-generation Fermi stack into the add-in card market, Lantic introduce its lowest priced and a DirectX11 Fermi card - Lantic GeForce GT 430 - a card which is designed to replace the GT 220 be an ideal upgrade for those who have integrated graphics.
Lantic GT430 1GB GDDR3 it's based on NVIDIA's Fermi architecture with a 128-bit 1GB GDDR3 memory, uses 40nm GF108 chipset and with 96 built-in CUDA stream processors. The core clock/ memory clock reach to 700MHz/1400MHz and can support HDMI. Lantic GeForce GT 430 provides DX11 compatibility, and with a thermal design power (TDP) of just 49W that can use power sparingly.
About Lantic Technology
Lantic Technology is a developer of 3D graphics processing technology. By drawing on its extensive past experience in Europe and around the world, Lantic seeks to help consumers overcome bottlenecks in technology. The company offers consumers a comprehensive sales and distribution network that will, in the future, be backed by a complete sales and support network. Lantic develops custom products tailored to meet consumer requirements on quality, price and service.
With Lantic products, consumers can expect the best user experience and product guarantees. The perfect balance between performance, quality, price and service is the goal of Lantic as well as the pursuit of extreme performance and overclockability. Only the best materials and latest technologies are used to deliver the highest cost-to-performance ratios. With 24-hour customer support and courier pick-up throughout Taiwan, Lantic insists on the highest standards every step of the way.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC teams with Thermaltake on new GTX 1080 ArcticStorm
- Pokemon GO in-game Halloween event set for Oct 26 to Nov
- AMD confirms high-end Zen CPU launch for early 2017
- Dishonored 2 live-action gameplay trailer looks awesome
- Sony hires new director for the 'Uncharted' feature film
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards