Lantic Launches its GT430 1GB DDR3
Level-Up Your Game on the Latest DirectX 11 Titles
With NVIDIA launching of GeForce GT430 - the final GPU in the first-generation Fermi stack into the add-in card market, Lantic introduce its lowest priced and a DirectX11 Fermi card - Lantic GeForce GT 430 - a card which is designed to replace the GT 220 be an ideal upgrade for those who have integrated graphics.
Lantic GT430 1GB GDDR3 it's based on NVIDIA's Fermi architecture with a 128-bit 1GB GDDR3 memory, uses 40nm GF108 chipset and with 96 built-in CUDA stream processors. The core clock/ memory clock reach to 700MHz/1400MHz and can support HDMI. Lantic GeForce GT 430 provides DX11 compatibility, and with a thermal design power (TDP) of just 49W that can use power sparingly.
About Lantic Technology
Lantic Technology is a developer of 3D graphics processing technology. By drawing on its extensive past experience in Europe and around the world, Lantic seeks to help consumers overcome bottlenecks in technology. The company offers consumers a comprehensive sales and distribution network that will, in the future, be backed by a complete sales and support network. Lantic develops custom products tailored to meet consumer requirements on quality, price and service.
With Lantic products, consumers can expect the best user experience and product guarantees. The perfect balance between performance, quality, price and service is the goal of Lantic as well as the pursuit of extreme performance and overclockability. Only the best materials and latest technologies are used to deliver the highest cost-to-performance ratios. With 24-hour customer support and courier pick-up throughout Taiwan, Lantic insists on the highest standards every step of the way.
Latest News Posts
- Julian Assange won't be given asylum in France
- Free Course! Learn Essential Programming Skills for Entrepreneurs
- Star Wars: Battlefront screenshots in 4K look absolutely incredible
- Stealing keys through the help of 3D printing is a possibility
- Sharkoon offers a mouse and bungee with USB hub for under $55
- AMD Radeon R9 Fury X Video Cards in CrossFire
- Akitio Thunder2 Quad Mini External Storage Enclosure Review
- Intel Core i7-5775C 3.3GHz Broadwell LGA-1150 CPU Performance Overview
- D-Link DCS-935L HD Wi-Fi Camera Review
- Problem with Overclocking
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors