Zalman Announces the CNPS9900 MAX CPU Cooler
Zalman announced the CNPS 9900 Max. The new CNPS 9900 Max comes with Zalman's outstanding heat transfer solution by utilizing 'composite heatpipe'(Q Max 300W), along with switching noise eliminated 135mm quiet LED fan for ultra quiet operation and broad compatibility for both Intel 1156/1366/775 & AMD AM3/AM2+/AM2. This new awesome CPU cooler should be more than enough to satisfy overclockers and users who want to look for ultra powerful cooling performance in silent operation.
Heat is effectively dispersed by using composite heatpipe with greater than 1.5 times the heat transfer rate of normal heatpipe and aerodynamically designed heatsink. In addition,
Switching noise eliminated 135mm Blue or Red fan incorporated for powerful cooling performance in the ultra quiet operation
PWM Fan automatically adjusts fan speed(RPM) according to the CPU's temperature, while the included resistor cable(RC7P) provides the option of reducing the input voltage for overall reduction of fan speed and noise.
Black-pearl nickel plating for long term corrosion resistance reinforce its powerful aesthetics with high intensity blue & red LEDs.
Extreme performance super thermal grease ZM-STG2 maximizes heat transfer from the CPU to the base of CNPS9900 Max for intensified cooling performance.
Versatile compatibility of a broad range of socket Intel 1156/1366/775 & AMD AM3/AM2+/AM2.
Pricing (MSRP): $79.90
Latest News Posts
- Save 58% on a Lifetime Subscription to Penzu Pro Digital Journal
- Realtek has produced a new onboard LAN chip aimed at gamers
- Meet the low-profile GELID Polar 1U air cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Storage is no sweat for the Transcend StoreJet 8TB USB 3.0 drive
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
- Z77 Extreme 4 USB dead?
- Gigabyty strange start-up behavior, please help! (video inside)
- Cars news
- Latest automobiles news
- Automobiles news
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC