Zalman Announces the CNPS9900 MAX CPU Cooler
Zalman announced the CNPS 9900 Max. The new CNPS 9900 Max comes with Zalman's outstanding heat transfer solution by utilizing 'composite heatpipe'(Q Max 300W), along with switching noise eliminated 135mm quiet LED fan for ultra quiet operation and broad compatibility for both Intel 1156/1366/775 & AMD AM3/AM2+/AM2. This new awesome CPU cooler should be more than enough to satisfy overclockers and users who want to look for ultra powerful cooling performance in silent operation.
Heat is effectively dispersed by using composite heatpipe with greater than 1.5 times the heat transfer rate of normal heatpipe and aerodynamically designed heatsink. In addition,
Switching noise eliminated 135mm Blue or Red fan incorporated for powerful cooling performance in the ultra quiet operation
PWM Fan automatically adjusts fan speed(RPM) according to the CPU's temperature, while the included resistor cable(RC7P) provides the option of reducing the input voltage for overall reduction of fan speed and noise.
Black-pearl nickel plating for long term corrosion resistance reinforce its powerful aesthetics with high intensity blue & red LEDs.
Extreme performance super thermal grease ZM-STG2 maximizes heat transfer from the CPU to the base of CNPS9900 Max for intensified cooling performance.
Versatile compatibility of a broad range of socket Intel 1156/1366/775 & AMD AM3/AM2+/AM2.
Pricing (MSRP): $79.90
Latest News Posts
- Elon Musk on AI: they would treat us like 'pet Labradors'
- Prepare for multi-part Transformers sequels, and spinoff films
- Safran and Valeo show autonomous vehicles can learn from drones
- Valve begins selling tickets to the upcoming Dota 2 The International
- Valve's SteamVR headset will be free for developers, for now
- Watercooling the Crosshair V Formula Z motherboard.
- Gigabyte J1800N-D2H not supporting Azurewave WiFi Card
- overclocking a as rock 970 performance fatality 1
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X 12GB in SLI - Two is Much Better Than One
- KLevv Urbane 2800MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi