Icy Dock Releases MB973SP-B Screw-less Multibay Enclosure
Introducing the new face of Icy Dock screw-less technology, the MB973SP-B 3-in-2 SATA Backplane. This product allows the user to install 3 x 3.5" SATA hard drives into a computer case's 2 available 5.25" device bays. Using our world renowned screw-less technology, no screws or tools are required to insert or eject the drives making hot swapping a completely hassle free experience.
The front of the device includes childproof power buttons for each and they also act as an LED indicator showing drive power and activity. Similarly, each drive door has a multi-locking latch mechanism to prevent a door from being opened easily. Also on the front are USB and eSATA ports to quickly and easily connect external storage peripherals.
On the rear of the MB973SP-B is a monster 80mm cooling fan to pull cool air from the front ventilation slots, over the drives, and exhaust the warm air out through the rear ventilation slots. The fan also features an "on-demand" power system, so that the fan is only powered on if a drive's power is on. So even if all 3 slots are filled, the fan will only spin if one of the drives is powered on. And if the included fan is not enough, it can be upgraded to use most aftermarket 80mm case fans that use a 2 or 3 pin connector. A 3 speed fan control is built in letting the user choose between high, low, or auto which uses our Smart Cooling Technology to adjust fan speed according to the cooling requirements of the drives.
* Fits 3 x 3.5" SATA HDD into 2 x 5.25" Device Bays
* Screw-less, tool-less design for genuine plug &play and hot swap use
* Compatible with SATA 6 Gb/sec
* Stylish aluminum construction for durability and heat dissipation
* 80mm cooling fan for maximum air flow
* On-demand power system - Fan power only when a drive is powered on
* Fan is replaceable with aftermarket fans that use 2-pin or 3-pin connectors
* 3 speed fan control including Smart Cooling Technology providing temperature
* Front and rear ventilation slots
* Front side USB and eSATA ports for convenient external storage connections
* Individual power switches and LEDs for each drive
* Child-proof power buttons to avoid accidental power shut down
* Multi-locking door latches to prevent accidental drive ejection
* Internal SATA cable and USB header cable built into rear of device
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- which has appears diagnosing to whom the people additionally energy y
- Owen stayed at true to her bit
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines