ZOTAC Unleashes GeForce 9300 Platform
New ZOTAC GeForce 9300 platform combines the power of Intel Core 2 with NVIDIA GeForce 9 graphics
HONG KONG - Oct. 15, 2008 - ZOTAC International, a leading manufacturer of NVIDIA based motherboards and graphics cards, today injects the power of NVIDIA's GeForce 9 graphics architecture into the latest platform for Intel socket LGA775-based processors - the ZOTAC GeForce 9300. The new ZOTAC GeForce 9300 platform is a graphics powerhouse with its GeForce 9 series graphics processor, NVIDIA CUDA, Hybrid SLI, PhysX and PureVideo HD technologies.
A new NVIDIA GeForce 9300 integrated graphics processor forms the heart of the new ZOTAC GeForce 9300 platform. The NVIDIA GeForce 9300 iGPU features NVIDIA's Unified Architecture with 16 blazing-fast stream processors for high-performance in Microsoft DirectX 10, OpenGL 2.1 and CUDA-based 3D games and software applications.
"The new ZOTAC GeForce 9300 is a phenomenal upgrade for integrated graphics parts. The GeForce 9300 is the first iGPU platform for Intel processors to support NVIDIA's CUDA API, which allows the iGPU to apply its 16 stream processors to non-3D applications," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "With CUDA compatibility, the ZOTAC GeForce 9300 can accelerate tasks such as video encoding for substantial speed increases in CUDA-based applications."
NVIDIA Hybrid SLI with GeForceBoost technology enables the ZOTAC GeForce 9300 to combine the power of the integrated graphics processor with select add-in ZOTAC GeForce series graphics cards for additional performance boosts. NVIDIA PhysX technology enables the ZOTAC GeForce 9300 to perform physics calculations for realistic effects and environmental interaction in supported games.
NVIDIA PureVideo HD provides the ZOTAC GeForce 9300 platform with Full HD 1080p hardware decode acceleration for smooth and vivid high-definition video playback capabilities. An HDCP compliant HDMI output enables compatibility with the latest high-definition TVs and monitors for a complete high-definition experience. DVI and VGA outputs grace the ZOTAC GeForce 9300 with compatibility with the latest digital and older analog displays.
"HDMI has become standard on all high-definition TVs and some monitors. Integrated HDMI with HDCP compliance on our ZOTAC GeForce 9300 enables users to have maximum compatibility for an enjoyable high-definition experience," Mr. Berger added. "The DVI and VGA outputs allow users to use their older displays or to have multi-monitor output as well."
The ZOTAC GeForce 9300 supports Intel socket LGA775 based processors - including Core 2 Duo, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Extreme, Pentium and Celeron - with front-side bus speeds up to 1333 MHz. Four DDR2 DIMM slots support up to 16GB of DDR2-667/800 memory to ensure high-performance with Intel socket LGA775 processors.
A new onboard diagnostic display provides diagnostic information for advanced users. Onboard power and reset buttons makes it easier for advanced users that prefer to tweak and overclock the ZOTAC GeForce 9300 platform.
"Enthusiasts have been asking for advanced features on our micro ATX platforms. The new ZOTAC GeForce 9300 is our first micro ATX motherboard to offer the feature," Mr. Berger said.
NVIDIA MediaShield technology empowers the ZOTAC GeForce 9300 with RAID 0, 1, 0+1 and 5 support across the six SATA 3.0 Gbps ports for flexible storage configurations. Native Gigabit Ethernet provides the ZOTAC GeForce 9300 with the industry's fastest and most efficient performance for blazing-fast network transfers.
It's time to play with the high-performance ZOTAC GeForce 9300 platform.
- New NVIDIA GeForce 9300 platform
- NVIDIA GeForce 9300 GPU
- 16 stream processors
- Microsoft DirectX 10 and OpenGL 2.1 compatible
- NVIDIA CUDA and PhysX ready
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology
- HDMI with HDCP, DVI and VGA outputs
- HDMI and DVI audio output
- Intel Core 2 Duo, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Extreme, Pentium and Celeron compatible (Socket LGA775)
- Up to 1333 MHz front-side bus
- 4 DDR2 DIMM slots
- DDR2-667/800 compatible
- Up to 16GB of DDR2 memory
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit http://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- AMD financials continue to decline, even with the launch of Fury X
- Sony rumored to unveil its new Xperia Z5 smartphone in September
- LG uses Advanced In-Cell Touch technology for next-gen laptop screens
- GIGABYTE Z170 motherboards teased, with a super-hot new look
- Samsung pushes the SSD game with 2TB 850 Evo and 850 Pro additions
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC