LG Introduces World's First Near Full HD 3D Notebook
LG Electronics (LG) today announced the world's first premium notebook offering cinematic 3D experience at near Full HD quality. To deliver an immersive 3D experience while rendering high-quality movies, games and graphics, the LG A510 features a hardware combination never before offered on a notebook: 15.6-inch Full HD 3D LED LCD display powered by Intel Core i7 Processor and NVIDIA GeForce GT 425M graphics card with 1GB of dedicated DDR3 video memory.
"3D is increasingly becoming a common part of the home entertainment landscape so it's against this backdrop that we're working to make this technology better and more accessible for consumers," said Dr. Skott Ahn, President and CEO of LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company. "As more and more people consume content and interact via portable screens, we think this is a natural next step for business travelers, college students and small office/home office owners. And we put the entire package in a beautifully-designed chassis because we don't think high-tech has to be a dull grey pizza box.
The A510 ships with polarized glasses for easier portability. A set of clip-on 3D lenses are also included for regular glasses-wearers. Beyond the visual, the notebook boasts SRS TruSurround HD for the ultimate immersive audio experience for movies and games.
With much of the content in the 3D world still in development, LG equipped the notebook with TriDef software which converts 2D into 3D content on demand. Using TriDef, viewers can see all their favorite shows and movies in up-converted 3D as soon as their LG A510 is unboxed.
This high-tech workhorse also boasts a unique design that is sure to please both tech-savvy and style-conscious consumers. An attractive metallic look with unique exterior finish and subtle LED lighting around the touchpad that changes color according to the system status add a distinctive look. The LG A510 is available in two colors: blue-black and champagne gold.
The LG A510 offers additional convenience with a collection of smart features and applications. The LG Smart Pack, LG's unique software suite for notebooks, always ensures that the LG A510 is operating at peak performance. And a LED fingerprint reader can be programmed to provide quick and easy access to the most frequently used programs and websites, while also making it easier to log in.
LG will roll out this premium notebook in Asia, South America, the Middle East and Africa starting in October 2010.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen 'Naples' processor spotted, features 64 CPU threads
- AMD acquires HiAlgo which works on dynamic resoution scaling, and more
- These seven new Pokemon are quite...interesting
- Bill Gates initially hated the proposal for Xbox
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update released date confirmed
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card