ZOTAC® Announces GeForce® GTX 460 2GB
New ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 460 2GB gives high-resolution gaming an extra performance kick
HONG KONG - Sept. 16, 2010 - ZOTAC® International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today announces the ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 460 2GB - the first ZOTAC® graphics card powered by NVIDIA® Fermi architecture with 2GB of graphics memory. The new ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 460 2GB delivers best-in-class performance with unmatched features for a superior gaming experience gamers can rely on.
High-resolution gaming receives a performance boost with the ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 460 2GB and the large 2GB graphics memory. Paired with an ultra-wide 256-bit memory interface, the ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 460 2GB can communicate between the GPU and 2GB of graphics memory at lightning-fast speeds to transfer ultra-quality textures for phenomenal in-game details that blur the line between the virtual world and reality.
"PC gaming is always at the forefront of visual realism and continues to push the limits of hardware. Our latest ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 460 2GB gives gamers that want maximum detail and quality settings an extra performance edge that lets them enjoy stunning details with smooth frame rates," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC® International.
The ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 460 2GB graphics card features maximum connectivity flexibility with four digital output connectors - dual dual-link DVI, HDMI and DisplayPort - for compatibility with all current digital display standards. A DVI-to-VGA adapter is included with the ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 460 2GB for users with analog VGA displays.
A complete copy of Prince of Persia®: The Forgotten Sands is included with the ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 460 2GB to let users instantly take advantage of the available graphics power. Prince of Persia®: The Forgotten Sands places gamers in control of the Prince to save the kingdom of Azad in an epic adventure with beautiful visuals and classic Prince of Persia® game play.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 460 2GB.
o New ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 460 2GB graphics card
o ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 460 2GB
o Engine clock: 710 MHz
o 336 Unified Shaders
o Shader clock: 1420 MHz
o 2GB GDDR5 memory
o 256-bit memory interface
o Memory clock: 3600 MHz
o Prince of Persia®: The Forgotten Sands game bundle
o HDMI, dual dual-link DVI & DisplayPort outputs
o PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
o Microsoft DirectX® 11 with Shader Model 5.0 and DirectCompute support
o OpenGL® 4.0 compatible
o NVIDIA® 3D Vision Surround ready
o NVIDIA® CUDA & PhysX® ready
o NVIDIA® SLI ready (2-way)
o NVIDIA® PureVideo HD technology
o HDMI 1.3a compliant (w/Dolby® TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio bit streaming audio ready)
o xvYCC Color & DeepColor compatible
o Blu-ray 3D ready
o ZOTAC® Boost Premium software bundle included
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA graphics cards and motherboard manufacturer in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
Latest News Posts
- The Division on PC is held back, as it would be 'unfair' to consoles
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance