Swiftech Announces MCP35X High Performance Pump
Swiftech today announced the release for retail sales of the new MCP35X pump. The product was initially unveiled earlier this month as the engine powering the Company's new H20-X20 Edge Kits. As a standalone pump, the MCP35X is a substantial step forward from the long established MCP355 series. It receives considerable hydraulic performance enhancements, its operating speed is adjustable via the motherboard, and the inlet/outlet ports now meet the G1/4" standard. System integration is also improved thanks to an optional "built-in" reservoir, which further reduces the device's overall footprint and should ease installation into space constrained cases.
"Compared to other pumps in our product line-up, and also considering the plethora of third party after market housings available for our pumps, the MCP35X is expected to emerge as a no-contest proposition. It finally gives enthusiast users all the choices that they always wanted, more raw performance, silent running at low speed, more versatility, together with the peace of mind afforded by Swiftech's 2 year warranty" said Gabriel Rouchon, Swiftech's Chairman and CTA.
MCP35X pump: $109.95
MCP35X-Res optional reservoir: $29.95
For more information, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Google anticipates next billion smartphones sold in just six countries
- One year later, Sally Beauty suffers another data breach
- Innodisk shows off world's fastest Intel Atom server RAM
- Making sense of Taylor Swift's decision to pull music from Spotify
- Animal-inspired robots could be used to help explore space
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- EUROCOM P7 Pro Mobile Workstation supports a full line of MXM 3.0b NVIDIA Quadro K5100M, K3100M and K1100M professional graphics and Intel Core i7-4700 Desktop Processor Series
- More Performance, Features, and Value: New AMD A-Series Desktop Processors Deliver Best-In-Class Experience for eSports and Online Gaming
- ADATA Teases its Computex 2015 Unveiling
- Logic Supply Previews its Upcoming ML600 Series Fanless PC
- Introducing the The NanoXia Project