Swiftech Announces MCP35X High Performance Pump
Swiftech today announced the release for retail sales of the new MCP35X pump. The product was initially unveiled earlier this month as the engine powering the Company's new H20-X20 Edge Kits. As a standalone pump, the MCP35X is a substantial step forward from the long established MCP355 series. It receives considerable hydraulic performance enhancements, its operating speed is adjustable via the motherboard, and the inlet/outlet ports now meet the G1/4" standard. System integration is also improved thanks to an optional "built-in" reservoir, which further reduces the device's overall footprint and should ease installation into space constrained cases.
"Compared to other pumps in our product line-up, and also considering the plethora of third party after market housings available for our pumps, the MCP35X is expected to emerge as a no-contest proposition. It finally gives enthusiast users all the choices that they always wanted, more raw performance, silent running at low speed, more versatility, together with the peace of mind afforded by Swiftech's 2 year warranty" said Gabriel Rouchon, Swiftech's Chairman and CTA.
MCP35X pump: $109.95
MCP35X-Res optional reservoir: $29.95
For more information, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Sony pulling underhanded tricks to sell $70 games
- Shadow of Mordor sequel optimized for Project Scorpio
- Nintendo Switch will have handheld-only mobile games
- Weekly hardware deals: Jet's extra $30 off GTX 1080
- Samsung introduces Gear VR with Controller
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity