Swiftech Announces MCP35X High Performance Pump
Swiftech today announced the release for retail sales of the new MCP35X pump. The product was initially unveiled earlier this month as the engine powering the Company's new H20-X20 Edge Kits. As a standalone pump, the MCP35X is a substantial step forward from the long established MCP355 series. It receives considerable hydraulic performance enhancements, its operating speed is adjustable via the motherboard, and the inlet/outlet ports now meet the G1/4" standard. System integration is also improved thanks to an optional "built-in" reservoir, which further reduces the device's overall footprint and should ease installation into space constrained cases.
"Compared to other pumps in our product line-up, and also considering the plethora of third party after market housings available for our pumps, the MCP35X is expected to emerge as a no-contest proposition. It finally gives enthusiast users all the choices that they always wanted, more raw performance, silent running at low speed, more versatility, together with the peace of mind afforded by Swiftech's 2 year warranty" said Gabriel Rouchon, Swiftech's Chairman and CTA.
MCP35X pump: $109.95
MCP35X-Res optional reservoir: $29.95
For more information, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- MSI Afterburner now has hardware plot graphics
- Google Glass updated with additional features
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds pulls in $100 million
- SpaceX successfully launches and lands a used rocket
- LG V30 rumored to support wireless charging
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ecurrency hack software
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller