NZXT Debuts Sleeved LED Kit
Innovative designer of PC enthusiast accessories rethinks traditional case lighting
El Monte, CA - September 15, 2010 - NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to unveil a fresh approach to case lighting with the Sleeved LED Kit. Traditional lighting methods involve cold cathodes and even solid LED boards that take up additional case space. NZXT's unique design pairs sleeved wires with a high density of LED's, enabling enthusiasts to snake the lights between side panels and under components with ease. The end result is a beautiful glow throughout the case with a clean installation that doesn't detract from the internal aesthetics. Users can adjust the light brightness to low, medium, and high levels with red, green, blue, white, or orange kits.
"We designed the Sleeved LED Kit to be a simple out of the box solution to add a little extra style and personalization to your PC with minimal effort and investment," said Johnny Hou, Founder and Chief Designer at NZXT.
NZXT's Sleeved LED Kit will be available at the end of this month for the MSRP of $9.99(1M) and $14.99(2M). For more information visit http://www.nzxt.com/new/products/case_accessories/sleeved_led_kit
NZXT is a global brand established in 2004 as a PC hardware company built on the dreams of gamers. Their unique lineup of award-winning gaming hardware is completely inspired by gaming culture with product designs driven by the worldwide community of PC Enthusiasts and gamers. Combining unique design and unparalleled performance, gamers can find quality hardware representing their own style and personality in NZXT. http://www.nzxt.com
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 has unlocked frame rate on PC
- Kojima Productions' opening title sequence is weird, but awesome
- When 'Supergirl' flies to Blu-ray, you can win Season One on us!
- Lost 'Star Trek: Original Series' 35mm footage located, Blu-ray coming
- Xbox One 500GB price cut to $249 ahead of Xbox One S launch
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio