NZXT Debuts Sleeved LED Kit
Innovative designer of PC enthusiast accessories rethinks traditional case lighting
El Monte, CA - September 15, 2010 - NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to unveil a fresh approach to case lighting with the Sleeved LED Kit. Traditional lighting methods involve cold cathodes and even solid LED boards that take up additional case space. NZXT's unique design pairs sleeved wires with a high density of LED's, enabling enthusiasts to snake the lights between side panels and under components with ease. The end result is a beautiful glow throughout the case with a clean installation that doesn't detract from the internal aesthetics. Users can adjust the light brightness to low, medium, and high levels with red, green, blue, white, or orange kits.
"We designed the Sleeved LED Kit to be a simple out of the box solution to add a little extra style and personalization to your PC with minimal effort and investment," said Johnny Hou, Founder and Chief Designer at NZXT.
NZXT's Sleeved LED Kit will be available at the end of this month for the MSRP of $9.99(1M) and $14.99(2M). For more information visit http://www.nzxt.com/new/products/case_accessories/sleeved_led_kit
NZXT is a global brand established in 2004 as a PC hardware company built on the dreams of gamers. Their unique lineup of award-winning gaming hardware is completely inspired by gaming culture with product designs driven by the worldwide community of PC Enthusiasts and gamers. Combining unique design and unparalleled performance, gamers can find quality hardware representing their own style and personality in NZXT. http://www.nzxt.com
Latest News Posts
- FreeSync coming to mid-range HP laptops later this year
- iOS 9.3 beta 3 is out, adds Verizon Wi-Fi Calling, CarPlay features
- Gmail Android notifications bug fix rolling out this week
- AMD's next-gen Opteron to have 32 cores, 8-channel DDR4 support
- This ASUS-powered custom PC based around Far Cry Primal looks insane!
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance