NZXT Debuts Sleeved LED Kit
Innovative designer of PC enthusiast accessories rethinks traditional case lighting
El Monte, CA - September 15, 2010 - NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to unveil a fresh approach to case lighting with the Sleeved LED Kit. Traditional lighting methods involve cold cathodes and even solid LED boards that take up additional case space. NZXT's unique design pairs sleeved wires with a high density of LED's, enabling enthusiasts to snake the lights between side panels and under components with ease. The end result is a beautiful glow throughout the case with a clean installation that doesn't detract from the internal aesthetics. Users can adjust the light brightness to low, medium, and high levels with red, green, blue, white, or orange kits.
"We designed the Sleeved LED Kit to be a simple out of the box solution to add a little extra style and personalization to your PC with minimal effort and investment," said Johnny Hou, Founder and Chief Designer at NZXT.
NZXT's Sleeved LED Kit will be available at the end of this month for the MSRP of $9.99(1M) and $14.99(2M). For more information visit http://www.nzxt.com/new/products/case_accessories/sleeved_led_kit
NZXT is a global brand established in 2004 as a PC hardware company built on the dreams of gamers. Their unique lineup of award-winning gaming hardware is completely inspired by gaming culture with product designs driven by the worldwide community of PC Enthusiasts and gamers. Combining unique design and unparalleled performance, gamers can find quality hardware representing their own style and personality in NZXT. http://www.nzxt.com
Latest News Posts
- Apple iPhone 6s was the best-selling smartphone of 2016
- Rogue One looks great, even in a fan-made VHS commercial
- Intel working on next-gen Xeon with 32C/64T of power
- Xbox boss: first-party Project Scorpio games 'critical'
- Apple rumored to consider purchasing Disney
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse