Leadtek launches WinFast GTS 450 Extreme Graphics Cards
Next-generation gaming has arrived. A GPU with performance at twice the speed for your online games is available right now. Leadtek Research Inc., known globally for its extreme visual graphics technology development, today announced the arrival of the overclocking version of WinFast GTS 450 Extreme GDDR5 1GB graphics card. Much like a race car in appearance, it delivers the best and coolest performance in comparison to others. The new product can lower GPU temperature by 10%-15% and be overclocked to up to 850 MHz.
Compared to the same level of product in the previous generation, WinFast GTS 450 Extreme dominates the competition with more than 2x the DirectX 11 geometry processing power for unparalleled game realism. Built on next-generation GeForce Fermi architecture, it is equipped with NVIDIA GeForce 106 GPU and 192 cores. The new release is specially designed to effectively dissipate heat away from the graphics card. The WinFast GTS 450 Extreme can quickly transfer heat away from the GPU and lower the temperature by a whopping 12ºC in comparison to reference designs.
WinFast GTS 450 Extreme targets middle-level graphic card gamers who are concerned about low power consumption, higher performance and reasonable price while they are experiencing the hottest online games. Get unparalleled game realism on the hottest titles like StarCraft 2. WinFast GTS 450 Extreme has incorporated the latest industry leading technologies like high performance NVIDIA GeForce drivers and incredibly realistic NVIDIA PhysX in-game effects. With award-winning NVIDIA 3D Vision, spoil your senses with eye-popping 3D in games, Blu-ray 3D, photos and on the web. WinFast GTS 450 Extreme graphics card not only provides a 32 billion pixels/sec fill rate, but it also features new, high-speed 32x anti-aliasing, which smoothes the edges for top-notch visual quality. WinFast GTS 450 Extreme brings you incredibly detailed characters, terrain and game environments.
With the full support of the latest Microsoft Windows 7, DirectX 11 & Shader Model 5.0, Microsoft DirectCompute 5.0 and OpenGL 4.0, WinFast GTS 450 Extreme is also able to deliver realistic and high quality gaming effects. Moreover, it supports one native HDMI connector, 2 DVI-I connectors (up to 2560 x 1600 resolutions), High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) and the 7.1 LPCM audio through PCI-Express 2.0 interface, gamers enjoy a high definition audio experience with no extra SPDIF cable needed. With one 6-pin power connector, it consumes minimum 450W system power supply. Another WinFast GTS 450, standard version, is also available now.
Latest News Posts
- Electric Concept One beats Bugatti Veyron
- Samsung unveils the Galaxy C7 Pro
- Lucasfilm denies CG Princess Leia plan for 'Star Wars 9'
- Take home 'Pete's Dragon' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Putting Nintendo Switch launch games into perspective
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99
- ESL One returns to Southeast Asia to kick-off world class Dota 2 action in 2017