Leadtek launches WinFast GTS 450 Extreme Graphics Cards
Next-generation gaming has arrived. A GPU with performance at twice the speed for your online games is available right now. Leadtek Research Inc., known globally for its extreme visual graphics technology development, today announced the arrival of the overclocking version of WinFast GTS 450 Extreme GDDR5 1GB graphics card. Much like a race car in appearance, it delivers the best and coolest performance in comparison to others. The new product can lower GPU temperature by 10%-15% and be overclocked to up to 850 MHz.
Compared to the same level of product in the previous generation, WinFast GTS 450 Extreme dominates the competition with more than 2x the DirectX 11 geometry processing power for unparalleled game realism. Built on next-generation GeForce Fermi architecture, it is equipped with NVIDIA GeForce 106 GPU and 192 cores. The new release is specially designed to effectively dissipate heat away from the graphics card. The WinFast GTS 450 Extreme can quickly transfer heat away from the GPU and lower the temperature by a whopping 12ºC in comparison to reference designs.
WinFast GTS 450 Extreme targets middle-level graphic card gamers who are concerned about low power consumption, higher performance and reasonable price while they are experiencing the hottest online games. Get unparalleled game realism on the hottest titles like StarCraft 2. WinFast GTS 450 Extreme has incorporated the latest industry leading technologies like high performance NVIDIA GeForce drivers and incredibly realistic NVIDIA PhysX in-game effects. With award-winning NVIDIA 3D Vision, spoil your senses with eye-popping 3D in games, Blu-ray 3D, photos and on the web. WinFast GTS 450 Extreme graphics card not only provides a 32 billion pixels/sec fill rate, but it also features new, high-speed 32x anti-aliasing, which smoothes the edges for top-notch visual quality. WinFast GTS 450 Extreme brings you incredibly detailed characters, terrain and game environments.
With the full support of the latest Microsoft Windows 7, DirectX 11 & Shader Model 5.0, Microsoft DirectCompute 5.0 and OpenGL 4.0, WinFast GTS 450 Extreme is also able to deliver realistic and high quality gaming effects. Moreover, it supports one native HDMI connector, 2 DVI-I connectors (up to 2560 x 1600 resolutions), High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) and the 7.1 LPCM audio through PCI-Express 2.0 interface, gamers enjoy a high definition audio experience with no extra SPDIF cable needed. With one 6-pin power connector, it consumes minimum 450W system power supply. Another WinFast GTS 450, standard version, is also available now.
Latest News Posts
- New details emerge on Samsung Galaxy Note 7, new Gear VR headset
- Quake is being remade in Unreal Engine 4, and it could be awesome
- Xiaomi is rumored to announce a VR headset on August 1
- Farming Simulator 2017 gameplay trailer released
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has gone gold, is ready for August 24 release
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Z170 Deluxe Help Setup with RAID10 + SSD for OS
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio