Corsair Announces New Line of Power Supply Units
- Corsair's Gaming Series PSUs Offered in 600W, 700W, and 800W Models -
Fremont, California - September 14, 2010 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the Corsair Gaming Series Power Supplies. These PSUs are an ideal price-performance solution for building or upgrading a gaming PC.
The Gaming Series PSUs feature a single +12V rail, providing up to 65A of reliable, continuous power for multi-core gaming PCs with single or multiple graphics cards. The ultra-quiet, dual ball-bearing fan automatically adjusts its speed according to temperature, so it will never intrude on your music and games. Tri-color LEDs illuminate the transparent fan blades with blue, red, or white at your command; they can be turned off at the press of a button. (The GS600 features only blue LEDs). The entire family is 80 PLUS® certified to deliver 80% efficiency or higher at normal load conditions, generating a minimal amount of excess heat.
"The matte black finish and illuminated fans make the Gaming Series PSUs the ideal complement for your gaming rig," stated Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager of Components at Corsair. "Whether you choose the 600, 700, or 800 watt model, you'll have the clean, efficient power to create the best gaming PC - yours."
The Corsair Gaming Series GS800 is available for a suggested retail price of $119.99 (US). The GS700 and GS600 have suggested retail prices of $109.99 (US) and $99.99 (US), respectively. The Corsair Gaming Series power supplies will be available from Corsair-authorized storefronts worldwide. Images can be downloaded here.
For more information on Corsair Gaming Series PSUs, please visit the Power Supplies section of our web site.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- Report: Charter close to dropping $55 billion for Time Warner Cable
- Working to create a driverless truck corridor from Mexico to Canada
- Researchers teaching robots to have better dexterity and speed
- US, European consumers quickly buy accessories from Xiaomi Mi store
- Trying to make hit mobile game and generate revenue proving difficult
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications