HighPoint Delivers Cost Effective 8 Port SAS RAID Controller for SMB and SOHO Markets
Milpitas, CA - HighPoint Technologies, announces immediate availability of the RocketRAID 2680, the higher port count member added to the RocketRAID 2600 cost effective SAS connectivity plus RAID 5 Controller series.
The RocketRAID 2680 low profile design is perfect for small factor systems and PCI-Express x4 bus connectivity supports fast data transfers. The internal mini-SAS connector offers the robust flexibility to support up to eight 15,000 rpm SAS hard drives for performance and / or eight lower cost SATA hard drives for capacity. The flexibility to support SAS and SATA drives on the same controller provides a true balance of performance and capacity.
HighPoint continues it's impressive track record of meeting customers' needs by delivering the RocketRAID 2600 SAS RAID series that are feature rich and have robust connectivity for internal or external storage that deliver the performance required at an extremely competitive price point.
HighPoint Technologies, long recognized as a leader in RAID technologies specializes in the design and manufacturer of HBA (Host Bus Adapters) and HighPoint RAID IP (Intellectual Property). HighPoint provides a broad range of scalable hardware HBA's that meet the storage requirements of all customer types from Enterprise to SMB (Small Medium Sized Business) to PC enthusiast. For more information visit http://www.highpoint-tech.com.
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition