HighPoint Delivers Cost Effective 8 Port SAS RAID Controller for SMB and SOHO Markets
Milpitas, CA - HighPoint Technologies, announces immediate availability of the RocketRAID 2680, the higher port count member added to the RocketRAID 2600 cost effective SAS connectivity plus RAID 5 Controller series.
The RocketRAID 2680 low profile design is perfect for small factor systems and PCI-Express x4 bus connectivity supports fast data transfers. The internal mini-SAS connector offers the robust flexibility to support up to eight 15,000 rpm SAS hard drives for performance and / or eight lower cost SATA hard drives for capacity. The flexibility to support SAS and SATA drives on the same controller provides a true balance of performance and capacity.
HighPoint continues it's impressive track record of meeting customers' needs by delivering the RocketRAID 2600 SAS RAID series that are feature rich and have robust connectivity for internal or external storage that deliver the performance required at an extremely competitive price point.
HighPoint Technologies, long recognized as a leader in RAID technologies specializes in the design and manufacturer of HBA (Host Bus Adapters) and HighPoint RAID IP (Intellectual Property). HighPoint provides a broad range of scalable hardware HBA's that meet the storage requirements of all customer types from Enterprise to SMB (Small Medium Sized Business) to PC enthusiast. For more information visit http://www.highpoint-tech.com.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new MacBook has performance of the MacBook Air from 2011
- GIGABYTE passes ASUS, becomes the leading motherboard vendor
- Microsoft's Music and Video apps for Windows 10 drop Xbox branding
- Acer new touch-capable 21.5-inch Chromebase features NVIDIA Tegra K1
- Nintendo announces Mario Maker for Wii U, arrives in September
- SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive 3.0 32GB OTG for Android Flash Drive Review
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi