HighPoint Delivers Cost Effective 8 Port SAS RAID Controller for SMB and SOHO Markets
Milpitas, CA - HighPoint Technologies, announces immediate availability of the RocketRAID 2680, the higher port count member added to the RocketRAID 2600 cost effective SAS connectivity plus RAID 5 Controller series.
The RocketRAID 2680 low profile design is perfect for small factor systems and PCI-Express x4 bus connectivity supports fast data transfers. The internal mini-SAS connector offers the robust flexibility to support up to eight 15,000 rpm SAS hard drives for performance and / or eight lower cost SATA hard drives for capacity. The flexibility to support SAS and SATA drives on the same controller provides a true balance of performance and capacity.
HighPoint continues it's impressive track record of meeting customers' needs by delivering the RocketRAID 2600 SAS RAID series that are feature rich and have robust connectivity for internal or external storage that deliver the performance required at an extremely competitive price point.
HighPoint Technologies, long recognized as a leader in RAID technologies specializes in the design and manufacturer of HBA (Host Bus Adapters) and HighPoint RAID IP (Intellectual Property). HighPoint provides a broad range of scalable hardware HBA's that meet the storage requirements of all customer types from Enterprise to SMB (Small Medium Sized Business) to PC enthusiast. For more information visit http://www.highpoint-tech.com.
Latest News Posts
- Save 58% on a Lifetime Subscription to Penzu Pro Digital Journal
- Realtek has produced a new onboard LAN chip aimed at gamers
- Meet the low-profile GELID Polar 1U air cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Storage is no sweat for the Transcend StoreJet 8TB USB 3.0 drive
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
Forum ActivityView More Forum Posts
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC