HighPoint Delivers Cost Effective 8 Port SAS RAID Controller for SMB and SOHO Markets
Milpitas, CA - HighPoint Technologies, announces immediate availability of the RocketRAID 2680, the higher port count member added to the RocketRAID 2600 cost effective SAS connectivity plus RAID 5 Controller series.
The RocketRAID 2680 low profile design is perfect for small factor systems and PCI-Express x4 bus connectivity supports fast data transfers. The internal mini-SAS connector offers the robust flexibility to support up to eight 15,000 rpm SAS hard drives for performance and / or eight lower cost SATA hard drives for capacity. The flexibility to support SAS and SATA drives on the same controller provides a true balance of performance and capacity.
HighPoint continues it's impressive track record of meeting customers' needs by delivering the RocketRAID 2600 SAS RAID series that are feature rich and have robust connectivity for internal or external storage that deliver the performance required at an extremely competitive price point.
HighPoint Technologies, long recognized as a leader in RAID technologies specializes in the design and manufacturer of HBA (Host Bus Adapters) and HighPoint RAID IP (Intellectual Property). HighPoint provides a broad range of scalable hardware HBA's that meet the storage requirements of all customer types from Enterprise to SMB (Small Medium Sized Business) to PC enthusiast. For more information visit http://www.highpoint-tech.com.
Latest News Posts
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries announced for 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Corsair Limited RM1000i Special Edition PSU
- Universal's 'The Mummy' returns in first teaser trailer
- Social media ad spending will hit $50 billion by 2019
- Enter our giant 'BFG' Blu-ray giveaway thanks to Disney!
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset