NZXT Unveils Phantom Enthusiast Full Tower Chassis
Flagship enclosure offers exhilarating design with unrivaled combination of high performance cooling advantages, extensive expandability, and innovative screwless installation
El Monte, CA - July 28, 2010 - NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce Phantom, the company's most elegant and intelligent chassis design to date. Phantom exudes sophistication with pristine contours and a robust menu of high performance features that will satisfy the demands of even the most discerning PC enthusiast.
High Performance Cooling Advantages - Phantom's extensive cooling capabilities include 7 fan cooling options with dual 200mm, single 230/200mm, triple 120mm, and front 140mm fans. For enhanced control and expandability, NZXT includes dual radiator support, quad watercooling cutouts, and an integrated fan controller with up to five 20W channels.
Extensive Compatibility and Expandability - Features support for larger heat sinks, graphics cards, and E-ATX motherboards enabling enthusiasts to include any of today's hottest components. Vast space within the enclosure allows for 7 hard drives with SDD support and up to five 5.25" bays.
Simple Installation - Phantom celebrates an array of innovative features designed to enhance every stage of the build. Meticulous wire management is easily attainable with large spacing behind the motherboard. The innovative all-new 5.25" screwless rails make installing and swapping HDDs an effortless process.
Additional Advanced Features - Further distinct features include an LED on/off button to control case lighting, rubber PSU and case feet to reduce vibration, easily removable front and top panels, and top mounted USB, Audio/Mic, and E-SATA ports.
"This is the most intelligent and elegantly designed chassis we've ever conceived" said Johnny Hou, Founder and Chief Designer at NZXT. "The profoundly unique contours combined with a highly functional, robust feature set solidifies Phantom as one of the most innovative case designs on the market."
NZXT reached out to the enthusiast community and enlisted the design input from the renowned modder of the L.O.S.I.A.S., Rogue, and OSIDIAS Projects, Craig Brugger, to aid in the creation of Phantom. "NZXT has shown that there are still companies willing to listen to the community, and that collaboration can lead to innovation and a product with few compromises," remarked Brugger.
Phantom will be available in early September in White, Red, and Black for the MSRP of $139.99. For more information, visit http://www.nzxt.com/new/products/crafted_series/phantom.
NZXT is a global brand established in 2004 as a PC hardware company built on the dreams of gamers. Their unique lineup of award-winning gaming hardware is completely inspired by gaming culture with product designs driven by the worldwide community of PC Enthusiasts and gamers. Combining unique design and unparalleled performance, gamers can find quality hardware representing their own style and personality in NZXT. http://www.nzxt.com
Latest News Posts
- Destiny: The Taken King's raid won't be live upon release
- Save Up to 96% On August's Top 3 Deals
- Astronauts believe it's only a matter of time before man heads to Mars
- Destiny: Xur's Three of Coins exotic drop buff will be a gamble
- UK debuts its 'UK Against ISIL' social media account
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20