A-Data Announces S596 Turbo Series SSDs
ADATA Technology Co., Ltd., the worldwide leader in DRAM memory and Flash application products, today introduced S596 Turbo, the first Solid State Drive (SSD) using JMicron JMF616 controller. Not only has the speed of S596 promoted, the stability has also strengthened. The ADATA S596 Turbo leads the SSD industry into a whole new era.
In terms of the interface, the ADATA S596 Turbo equips SATA II and mini-USB dual interface, providing greater convenience and flexibility. The SSD can be used either as an external portable storage, or as an installed disk in laptop. Furthermore, with a 3.5" converter, the S596 Turbo can be installed in desktop PC. The brushed aluminum chassis of the S596 Turbo is designed for fast heat dissipation, while bringing impressive elegant demeanor.
JMicron JMF616, the Next-generation Controller Chip
In addition to the DDR2 128M cache buffer, the S596 Turbo utilizes next-generation controller, providing read speed up to 260MB per second, while write speed up to 210MB/S, which is 20 % higher than its former model S596. The firmware supports Windows 7 TRIM command, which significantly shortens the boot-up time. In addition, because of the new controller, the stability of S596 Turbo is largely raised, ridding users of sudden standstill during data transmission. The S596 Turbo supports Static wear-leveling technology, which extends the SSD's life. The S596 Turbo satisfies different needs with 32G / 64G / 128G / 256G storage capacity.
Users of ADATA SSDs are able to download Norton Internet Security 2010 (60-day trial) for free and experience enhanced mobility and security with just few mouse clicks away. All ADATA SDDs are backed by 3-year product warranty.
Latest News Posts
- NASA provides MIT with humanoid robot, will help out space missions
- Tesla's Model 3 priced as low as $25,000 after tax subsidies in the US
- Fuel cell maker teases 7-day battery life on smartphones inevitable
- Uber drops its 5% fee in London, to get taxi drivers using Uber
- Micron updates GDDR5X progression, volume production this summer
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance