A-Data Announces S596 Turbo Series SSDs
ADATA Technology Co., Ltd., the worldwide leader in DRAM memory and Flash application products, today introduced S596 Turbo, the first Solid State Drive (SSD) using JMicron JMF616 controller. Not only has the speed of S596 promoted, the stability has also strengthened. The ADATA S596 Turbo leads the SSD industry into a whole new era.
In terms of the interface, the ADATA S596 Turbo equips SATA II and mini-USB dual interface, providing greater convenience and flexibility. The SSD can be used either as an external portable storage, or as an installed disk in laptop. Furthermore, with a 3.5" converter, the S596 Turbo can be installed in desktop PC. The brushed aluminum chassis of the S596 Turbo is designed for fast heat dissipation, while bringing impressive elegant demeanor.
JMicron JMF616, the Next-generation Controller Chip
In addition to the DDR2 128M cache buffer, the S596 Turbo utilizes next-generation controller, providing read speed up to 260MB per second, while write speed up to 210MB/S, which is 20 % higher than its former model S596. The firmware supports Windows 7 TRIM command, which significantly shortens the boot-up time. In addition, because of the new controller, the stability of S596 Turbo is largely raised, ridding users of sudden standstill during data transmission. The S596 Turbo supports Static wear-leveling technology, which extends the SSD's life. The S596 Turbo satisfies different needs with 32G / 64G / 128G / 256G storage capacity.
Users of ADATA SSDs are able to download Norton Internet Security 2010 (60-day trial) for free and experience enhanced mobility and security with just few mouse clicks away. All ADATA SDDs are backed by 3-year product warranty.
Latest News Posts
- 'We're not really interested in mobile devices any more', says NVIDIA
- IN WIN modders have created some truly beautiful custom PCs
- IN WIN's Mod in Taiwan event kicks off, with the world's best modders
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- Problem entering bios on new build
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 - Titan X Performance For Under $400
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream