GlacialTech Introduces the Igloo Alaska Performance CPU Cooler
GlacialTech Inc., a diverse provider of cooling, power supply, PC enclosure solutions for consumers and industrial applications, a world-class provider of cost effective cooling components and chassis, launches the latest fantastic cooling solution- Alaska.
GlacialTech has implemented a cost effective and useful way to keep your processor cool. When running resource hungry applications and you have the PWM version installed, turn up the RPM to 700 (±300) ~1600 (±250) to manage your heat dissipation more effectively.
The fin leading edge of adopting to meet hexagonal honeycomb design concept is unique. Not only this but also the grill design reduces wind resistance and reduce the noise. The 6 mm high heat transfer capacity of the sintered heat pipe has given a special effect to latest Alaska. The multiple platform with extreme cooling solution which supports the Intel LGA775 /1156/ 1366 & AMD AM2 / AM3 CPUs is incredible. Another attractive thing is the thermal grease syringes of IceTherm II which is an additional benefit to Alaska.
As a total thermal solution provider, GlacialTech is committed to bringing increased value to customers in a quiet working environment. The Alaska is the next step in your evolution to an ultimate light weight, low cost CPU cooler for your system.
Price performance, noise performance and weight performance are GlacialTech's three principle design philosophies. Having acquired ISO 9001 and 14001, GlacialTech commits itself to using green materials for product design and construction and to perfecting green manufacturing processes in manufacturing products.
Six F6 mm high performance heat pipes with nickel coating
Fins with breathing effect
High efficiency axial fan with PWM function
Multi-platforms (Intel LGA775, 1156, 1366, AMD AM2, AM3)
Easy to install.
Latest News Posts
- Doom's ultra nightmare mode is so hard id Software can't beat it
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare officially trademarked by Activision
- Vivendi buys more Ubisoft shares, takeover rumors begin
- San Jose's Cogswell College announces VR/AR certificate program
- Nintendo NX will launch with a 'full software lineup'
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched