GlacialTech Introduces the Igloo Alaska Performance CPU Cooler
GlacialTech Inc., a diverse provider of cooling, power supply, PC enclosure solutions for consumers and industrial applications, a world-class provider of cost effective cooling components and chassis, launches the latest fantastic cooling solution- Alaska.
GlacialTech has implemented a cost effective and useful way to keep your processor cool. When running resource hungry applications and you have the PWM version installed, turn up the RPM to 700 (±300) ~1600 (±250) to manage your heat dissipation more effectively.
The fin leading edge of adopting to meet hexagonal honeycomb design concept is unique. Not only this but also the grill design reduces wind resistance and reduce the noise. The 6 mm high heat transfer capacity of the sintered heat pipe has given a special effect to latest Alaska. The multiple platform with extreme cooling solution which supports the Intel LGA775 /1156/ 1366 & AMD AM2 / AM3 CPUs is incredible. Another attractive thing is the thermal grease syringes of IceTherm II which is an additional benefit to Alaska.
As a total thermal solution provider, GlacialTech is committed to bringing increased value to customers in a quiet working environment. The Alaska is the next step in your evolution to an ultimate light weight, low cost CPU cooler for your system.
Price performance, noise performance and weight performance are GlacialTech's three principle design philosophies. Having acquired ISO 9001 and 14001, GlacialTech commits itself to using green materials for product design and construction and to perfecting green manufacturing processes in manufacturing products.
Six F6 mm high performance heat pipes with nickel coating
Fins with breathing effect
High efficiency axial fan with PWM function
Multi-platforms (Intel LGA775, 1156, 1366, AMD AM2, AM3)
Easy to install.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017