Adaptec Changes Its Name to ADPT Corporation
MILPITAS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Adaptec, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADPT - News) (the "Company") announced today that it has changed its name to ADPT Corporation. The name change was effective on June 22, 2010. The Company's capital stock will not be affected by this name change. The Company's stockholders will not be required to exchange their Adaptec, Inc. stock certificates for ADPT Corporation stock certificates. Adaptec stock certificates will continue to represent shares of stock of the Company.
About ADPT Corporation
ADPT Corporation (NASDAQ:ADPT - News) has historically provided innovative data center I/O solutions that protect, accelerate, optimize, and condition data in today's most demanding data center environments. Going forward, the Company's business is expected to consist primarily of capital redeployment and identification of new, profitable business operations in which it can utilize its existing working capital and maximize the use of the Company's net operating losses. More information is available at the Company's new web site: http://www.adptco.com.
Latest News Posts
- ESL announces CS:GO Pro League group draw - 8 teams, 2 groups
- Jay Z's Tidal online streaming music service has tough rivals
- Enter for your chance to win the new 12" Apple Macbook
- Amazon is testing drones north of the border, avoiding FAA headaches
- HTC Vive will build VR interest among gamers, company believes
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- AMD's Future of Gaming: FreeSync, DirectX 12, LiquidVR, VR and more
- Asus n5 dh71 subwoofer problem
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi