Adaptec Changes Its Name to ADPT Corporation
MILPITAS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Adaptec, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADPT - News) (the "Company") announced today that it has changed its name to ADPT Corporation. The name change was effective on June 22, 2010. The Company's capital stock will not be affected by this name change. The Company's stockholders will not be required to exchange their Adaptec, Inc. stock certificates for ADPT Corporation stock certificates. Adaptec stock certificates will continue to represent shares of stock of the Company.
About ADPT Corporation
ADPT Corporation (NASDAQ:ADPT - News) has historically provided innovative data center I/O solutions that protect, accelerate, optimize, and condition data in today's most demanding data center environments. Going forward, the Company's business is expected to consist primarily of capital redeployment and identification of new, profitable business operations in which it can utilize its existing working capital and maximize the use of the Company's net operating losses. More information is available at the Company's new web site: http://www.adptco.com.
Latest News Posts
- Sweedish CS:GO pro Fifflaren is keeping busy - joins American team
- ESL announce $100,000 EVOLVE Xbox One competition
- UberX gets unbanned from Portland, now with a new $1 Safe Rides Fee
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III should be due on November 6, 2015
- The latest screenshots of The Witcher 3 tease impressive visuals
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Seven World Top Casemodders Go Head to Head at the "2015 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational"
- GIGABYTE Hosts X99 CHAMPION CHALLENGE on HWBOT.org. Tweak your GIGABYTE X99 Systems for Big Cash Prizes
- Acer Reveals New Back-To-School Product Range at the Inaugural "next@acer" Event in New York
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!