Adaptec Changes Its Name to ADPT Corporation
MILPITAS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Adaptec, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADPT - News) (the "Company") announced today that it has changed its name to ADPT Corporation. The name change was effective on June 22, 2010. The Company's capital stock will not be affected by this name change. The Company's stockholders will not be required to exchange their Adaptec, Inc. stock certificates for ADPT Corporation stock certificates. Adaptec stock certificates will continue to represent shares of stock of the Company.
About ADPT Corporation
ADPT Corporation (NASDAQ:ADPT - News) has historically provided innovative data center I/O solutions that protect, accelerate, optimize, and condition data in today's most demanding data center environments. Going forward, the Company's business is expected to consist primarily of capital redeployment and identification of new, profitable business operations in which it can utilize its existing working capital and maximize the use of the Company's net operating losses. More information is available at the Company's new web site: http://www.adptco.com.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4