Adaptec Changes Its Name to ADPT Corporation
MILPITAS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Adaptec, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADPT - News) (the "Company") announced today that it has changed its name to ADPT Corporation. The name change was effective on June 22, 2010. The Company's capital stock will not be affected by this name change. The Company's stockholders will not be required to exchange their Adaptec, Inc. stock certificates for ADPT Corporation stock certificates. Adaptec stock certificates will continue to represent shares of stock of the Company.
About ADPT Corporation
ADPT Corporation (NASDAQ:ADPT - News) has historically provided innovative data center I/O solutions that protect, accelerate, optimize, and condition data in today's most demanding data center environments. Going forward, the Company's business is expected to consist primarily of capital redeployment and identification of new, profitable business operations in which it can utilize its existing working capital and maximize the use of the Company's net operating losses. More information is available at the Company's new web site: http://www.adptco.com.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy 15 PC port won't come any time soon
- Nintendo Switch to launch only as complete bundle
- The world's tiniest smartphone has 1.54-inch display
- Is Surface Studio Microsoft's new all-in-one desktop?
- Samsung offers upgrade program for Note7 owners
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now