Scythe Announces USB Foot Switch Product Lines
Japanese cooling specialist Scythe Co. Ltd., expands his portfolio with the new USB Foot Switch product line. These USB foot switches are available with one, two or three-button which can be used as an additional input device to facilitate the work with the computer. Depending on the used variant up to three buttons can be assigned freely with the included software. A robust design and clean processing ensure high ease of use.
Scythe USB Foot Switch are now available for a MSRP of 19.90 / 29.80 USD (Single version), or 28.50 / 39.80 USD (Double version) and 32.50 / 59.80 USD (Triple version). All prices excluding VAT / Tax.
Model Name: USB Foot Switch
USB Foot Switch Single - USB 1FOOT SWITCH
USB Foot Switch Double - USB 2FOOT SWITCH
USB Foot Switch Triple - USB 3FOOT SWITCH
USB Foot Switch Single - Overall 120 x 67 x 34 mm - Switch 120 x 67 x 34 mm
USB Foot Switch Double - Overall 130 x 210 x 37 mm - Switch 120 x 67 x 34 mm
USB Foot Switch Triple - Overall 130 x 360 x 37 mm - Switch 120 x 67 x 34 mm
USB Foot Switch Single - 230 g / 7.423 oz.
USB Foot Switch Double - 570 g / 20.10 oz.
USB Foot Switch Triple - 900 g / 70.87 oz.
Cable Length: 1.80 m / 70.87 in
Compatible OS: Windows 2000/XP/VISTA/7
Accessory: CD-ROM Driver/Software, User Manual
For more information, visit the Product Page.
Latest News Posts
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast & Furious 8' with an April 2017 release
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- SilverStone Fortress SST-FT05B-W Full-Tower Chassis Review
- Asrock Z77 Extreme 6 Error Code 10 and 15
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X