Scythe Announces USB Foot Switch Product Lines
Japanese cooling specialist Scythe Co. Ltd., expands his portfolio with the new USB Foot Switch product line. These USB foot switches are available with one, two or three-button which can be used as an additional input device to facilitate the work with the computer. Depending on the used variant up to three buttons can be assigned freely with the included software. A robust design and clean processing ensure high ease of use.
Scythe USB Foot Switch are now available for a MSRP of 19.90 / 29.80 USD (Single version), or 28.50 / 39.80 USD (Double version) and 32.50 / 59.80 USD (Triple version). All prices excluding VAT / Tax.
Model Name: USB Foot Switch
USB Foot Switch Single - USB 1FOOT SWITCH
USB Foot Switch Double - USB 2FOOT SWITCH
USB Foot Switch Triple - USB 3FOOT SWITCH
USB Foot Switch Single - Overall 120 x 67 x 34 mm - Switch 120 x 67 x 34 mm
USB Foot Switch Double - Overall 130 x 210 x 37 mm - Switch 120 x 67 x 34 mm
USB Foot Switch Triple - Overall 130 x 360 x 37 mm - Switch 120 x 67 x 34 mm
USB Foot Switch Single - 230 g / 7.423 oz.
USB Foot Switch Double - 570 g / 20.10 oz.
USB Foot Switch Triple - 900 g / 70.87 oz.
Cable Length: 1.80 m / 70.87 in
Compatible OS: Windows 2000/XP/VISTA/7
Accessory: CD-ROM Driver/Software, User Manual
For more information, visit the Product Page.
Latest News Posts
- Path of Exile is coming to Xbox One
- Halo 6 won't be Project Scorpio launch game after all
- Tekken 7 release date will be announced next week
- NZXT shows off new Puck cable management system
- Switch's add-on box to use the cloud to boost GPU power?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup