Scythe Announces USB Foot Switch Product Lines
Japanese cooling specialist Scythe Co. Ltd., expands his portfolio with the new USB Foot Switch product line. These USB foot switches are available with one, two or three-button which can be used as an additional input device to facilitate the work with the computer. Depending on the used variant up to three buttons can be assigned freely with the included software. A robust design and clean processing ensure high ease of use.
Scythe USB Foot Switch are now available for a MSRP of 19.90 / 29.80 USD (Single version), or 28.50 / 39.80 USD (Double version) and 32.50 / 59.80 USD (Triple version). All prices excluding VAT / Tax.
Model Name: USB Foot Switch
USB Foot Switch Single - USB 1FOOT SWITCH
USB Foot Switch Double - USB 2FOOT SWITCH
USB Foot Switch Triple - USB 3FOOT SWITCH
USB Foot Switch Single - Overall 120 x 67 x 34 mm - Switch 120 x 67 x 34 mm
USB Foot Switch Double - Overall 130 x 210 x 37 mm - Switch 120 x 67 x 34 mm
USB Foot Switch Triple - Overall 130 x 360 x 37 mm - Switch 120 x 67 x 34 mm
USB Foot Switch Single - 230 g / 7.423 oz.
USB Foot Switch Double - 570 g / 20.10 oz.
USB Foot Switch Triple - 900 g / 70.87 oz.
Cable Length: 1.80 m / 70.87 in
Compatible OS: Windows 2000/XP/VISTA/7
Accessory: CD-ROM Driver/Software, User Manual
For more information, visit the Product Page.
Latest News Posts
- Save 58% on a Lifetime Subscription to Penzu Pro Digital Journal
- Realtek has produced a new onboard LAN chip aimed at gamers
- Meet the low-profile GELID Polar 1U air cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Storage is no sweat for the Transcend StoreJet 8TB USB 3.0 drive
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
- Z77 Extreme 4 USB dead?
- Gigabyty strange start-up behavior, please help! (video inside)
- Cars news
- Latest automobiles news
- Automobiles news
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC