Scythe Announces USB Foot Switch Product Lines
Japanese cooling specialist Scythe Co. Ltd., expands his portfolio with the new USB Foot Switch product line. These USB foot switches are available with one, two or three-button which can be used as an additional input device to facilitate the work with the computer. Depending on the used variant up to three buttons can be assigned freely with the included software. A robust design and clean processing ensure high ease of use.
Scythe USB Foot Switch are now available for a MSRP of 19.90 / 29.80 USD (Single version), or 28.50 / 39.80 USD (Double version) and 32.50 / 59.80 USD (Triple version). All prices excluding VAT / Tax.
Model Name: USB Foot Switch
USB Foot Switch Single - USB 1FOOT SWITCH
USB Foot Switch Double - USB 2FOOT SWITCH
USB Foot Switch Triple - USB 3FOOT SWITCH
USB Foot Switch Single - Overall 120 x 67 x 34 mm - Switch 120 x 67 x 34 mm
USB Foot Switch Double - Overall 130 x 210 x 37 mm - Switch 120 x 67 x 34 mm
USB Foot Switch Triple - Overall 130 x 360 x 37 mm - Switch 120 x 67 x 34 mm
USB Foot Switch Single - 230 g / 7.423 oz.
USB Foot Switch Double - 570 g / 20.10 oz.
USB Foot Switch Triple - 900 g / 70.87 oz.
Cable Length: 1.80 m / 70.87 in
Compatible OS: Windows 2000/XP/VISTA/7
Accessory: CD-ROM Driver/Software, User Manual
For more information, visit the Product Page.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Mulching is every time a good idea of tomato patio water storage ; bu
- as typically
- Bray assumed the lyrics we've been looking to check on ever since Jul
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- Mazda have eschewed amalgam but also cigarette lighter in powertrains
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines