OCZ Technology Announces the StealthXStream 2 Power Supply Series
Redesigned Series Offers a Great Value for Consumers Looking for an Affordable Yet Reliable PSU
SAN JOSE, CA-June 9, 2010-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: OCZ), a worldwide leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs), memory modules, and power supplies for computing devices and systems, announces the StealthXStream 2 Power Supply Series. Redesigned to provide higher efficiencies, quieter operation, and a sleeker updated look, the StealthXStream 2 Series offers an excellent value for performance to accompany home, gaming, or enthusiast systems.
"Three years ago we launched the original StealthXStream PSU line with the goal of delivering a power supply with the right balance of performance, features, and value," said Alex Mei, CMO at the OCZ Technology Group. "The new StealthXStream 2 is the natural evolution of this popular line and features an updated core, a sleeker more compact form factor making it easy to integrate into any chassis and plenty of stable power for dual GPU platforms, and with a complete range of models to choose customers can select the perfect wattage for their unique system configuration."
Qualified under the expertise of the Power Management division at PC Power & Cooling, the StealthXStream 2 is built for superior reliability at an extremely affordable price point. Designed for the value-minded consumer seeking quiet performance and an understated design, the StealthXStream 2 is ideal for system builders and enthusiasts who prefer a low-key PSU that even at peak loads remains virtually silent and excludes flashy LEDs to ensure it is not seen or heard. Additionally, the PSU is kept supremely cool with a newly upgraded 120mm ball-bearing fan for additional noise reduction.
Available in up to 700W configurations, the StealthXStream 2 is well-suited for driving higher end systems and provides sufficient output to power dual-GPU and CPU platforms (SLI and CrossFire Ready). Meeting all energy saving requirements, the series features 80-Plus® Certified high efficiencies on all models, converting up to a full 85% of AC to DC power at typical loads. The StealthXStream 2 provides Universal Input and Active PFC (Power Factor Correction) to effectively regulate input voltage and maintain a stable supply of power in a compact ATX form factor to accommodate virtually all computer towers.
Available in 400W, 500W, 600W, and 700W models, all OCZ StealthXStream 2 power supplies come backed with a three year OCZ PowerSwap Warranty for the ultimate peace of mind.
For more information on the OCZ StealthXStream 2 power supply, please visit our product pages:
About OCZ Technology Group, Inc.
Founded in 2002, San Jose, CA-based OCZ Technology Group, Inc. ("OCZ"), is a leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of high performance and reliable Solid State Drives (SSDs) and premium computer components. OCZ has built on its expertise in high-speed memory to become a leader in the SSD market, a technology that competes with traditional rotating magnetic hard disk drives (HDDs). SSDs are faster, more reliable, generate less heat and use significantly less power than the HDDs used in the majority of computers today. In addition to SSD technology, OCZ also offers high performance components for computing devices and systems, including enterprise-class power management products as well leading-edge computer gaming solutions. For more information, please visit: http://www.ocztechnology.com.
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4