BenQ release the ultimate in auditorium projectors
SP890 setting a new standard in 'big screen' video projection
June, 2010 - BenQ Australia are excited to announce the release of their SP890 installation projector designed for large venues such as concert halls and auditoriums.
Boasting Full HD and HQV picture quality - true 1080p HD, a 4000 ANSI lumen high brightness, 1.5X optical zoom and 50,000:1 high contrast ratio, BenQ's SP890 is undisputedly the projector of choice for large venue installation offering the highest standard presentation for business meetings.
Said General Manager for BenQ Australia, Chee F. Chung, "The new SP890 sets a new standard of video presentation delivering five times more detail than traditional 480p projectors, and will enhance standard definition content to new levels of clarity and vibrancy.
"Supporting a multitude of video formats including 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080p and 1080i, the SP890 gives the user full flexibility to present in the latest video formats with full HD quality. The added versatility of a horizontal and vertical lens shift is another desirable feature setting the projector ahead of all others in its category," she said. "Brightness and resolution are the key requirements of a large venue projector, and SP890 delivers, offering what BenQ believe is the ultimate in vivid, visual entertainment," said Chung.
For further information visit http://www.BenQ.com.au or call (02) 8988 6500.
Media Enquiries to Toni Ruhle on (02) 9705 1559 / 0413 721 290 or preferably Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Product is available for review and further images are available on request.
About BenQ Corporation
BenQ Corporation, a leading provider of networked digital lifestyle devices, is a multi-faceted company with strengths in product design, visual technology and mobile technology. BenQ offers unrivalled breadth and depth of products and integrated technologies across platforms through the brand promise of "Bringing Enjoyment and Quality to Life," including digital projector, LCD monitors, laptop PCs, Netbooks, All-in-One PCs, LCD displays, digital cameras, storage devices, mobile phones, storage media and human interface devices such as mice and keyboards. 2008 revenues of BenQ Corporation exceeded US$1.54 billion.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 has unlocked frame rate on PC
- Kojima Productions' opening title sequence is weird, but awesome
- When 'Supergirl' flies to Blu-ray, you can win Season One on us!
- Lost 'Star Trek: Original Series' 35mm footage located, Blu-ray coming
- Xbox One 500GB price cut to $249 ahead of Xbox One S launch
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio