Scythe Introduces Kaze Master Pro Series Fan Controllers
Japanese cooling specialist Scythe expands the Kaze Master Fan Controller Series by two new High-End models. New Kaze Master Pro models are available as a 5.25 inch and a 3.5 inch version. Compared to standard versions, new Kaze Master Pro 5.25 supports two additional fans as well as temperature channels. This allows users to control 6 fans in total in a voltage range of 3.7 to 12 Volts as well as to monitor 6 temperature sensors. Furthermore, it utilizes a new all black chassis giving it a unified high quality look.
Values such as fan speed and temperature are displayed on the VF-Display (Vacuum Fluorescent Display) which allows users to monitor two channels at the same time. Build-in turn-switches allow users to change among 6 channels. Nevertheless, fan speed can be adjusted separately using the 6 rotary potentiometer in the front panel of Kaze Master Pro 5.25.
New Kaze Master Pro 3.5 is the smaller version for 3.5 inch bay allowing users to control up to 4 fans as well as to monitor 4 temperature sensors. Build-in VF-Display shows fan speed and temperature of one of the four channels at the same time. A small button on the left of the unit allows switching between the channels. Using the rotary potentiometer in the front panel, users can individually adjust the fan speed at anytime.
Both Kaze Master Pro models are equipped with the alarm feature which will warn users when critical temperatures are reached or one of the fans fails during its duty. Kaze Master Pro 5.25 (KM03-BK) is available for 29.25 EU (excl. VAT) or 45.00 USD (excl. TAX). Smaller model Kaze Master Pro 3.5 (KM03-BK-3.5) is available for 21.00 EU (excl. VAT) or 36.00 USD (excl. TAX).
Latest News Posts
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast & Furious 8' with an April 2017 release
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- SilverStone Fortress SST-FT05B-W Full-Tower Chassis Review
- Asrock Z77 Extreme 6 Error Code 10 and 15
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X