Scythe Introduces Kaze Master Pro Series Fan Controllers
Japanese cooling specialist Scythe expands the Kaze Master Fan Controller Series by two new High-End models. New Kaze Master Pro models are available as a 5.25 inch and a 3.5 inch version. Compared to standard versions, new Kaze Master Pro 5.25 supports two additional fans as well as temperature channels. This allows users to control 6 fans in total in a voltage range of 3.7 to 12 Volts as well as to monitor 6 temperature sensors. Furthermore, it utilizes a new all black chassis giving it a unified high quality look.
Values such as fan speed and temperature are displayed on the VF-Display (Vacuum Fluorescent Display) which allows users to monitor two channels at the same time. Build-in turn-switches allow users to change among 6 channels. Nevertheless, fan speed can be adjusted separately using the 6 rotary potentiometer in the front panel of Kaze Master Pro 5.25.
New Kaze Master Pro 3.5 is the smaller version for 3.5 inch bay allowing users to control up to 4 fans as well as to monitor 4 temperature sensors. Build-in VF-Display shows fan speed and temperature of one of the four channels at the same time. A small button on the left of the unit allows switching between the channels. Using the rotary potentiometer in the front panel, users can individually adjust the fan speed at anytime.
Both Kaze Master Pro models are equipped with the alarm feature which will warn users when critical temperatures are reached or one of the fans fails during its duty. Kaze Master Pro 5.25 (KM03-BK) is available for 29.25 EU (excl. VAT) or 45.00 USD (excl. TAX). Smaller model Kaze Master Pro 3.5 (KM03-BK-3.5) is available for 21.00 EU (excl. VAT) or 36.00 USD (excl. TAX).
Latest News Posts
- US government wasting plenty of money on drones, with little oversight
- Facebook teases the Oculus Rift for later this year
- More than 20 universities join Open Source Virtual Reality movement
- YouTube begins experimenting with 4K 60FPS video playback
- Toshiba announce 48-layer 128Gbit 3D NAND, samples begin shipping
- KLevv Genuine 2666MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- X99 USB3.0 boot loop / general USB issues (Gaming 7 WIFI)
- 970 pro3+ crazy temps
- Using two different ram kits together
- Sentey Lumenata Pro Gamer Series Mouse Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi