Scythe Introduces Kaze Master Pro Series Fan Controllers
Japanese cooling specialist Scythe expands the Kaze Master Fan Controller Series by two new High-End models. New Kaze Master Pro models are available as a 5.25 inch and a 3.5 inch version. Compared to standard versions, new Kaze Master Pro 5.25 supports two additional fans as well as temperature channels. This allows users to control 6 fans in total in a voltage range of 3.7 to 12 Volts as well as to monitor 6 temperature sensors. Furthermore, it utilizes a new all black chassis giving it a unified high quality look.
Values such as fan speed and temperature are displayed on the VF-Display (Vacuum Fluorescent Display) which allows users to monitor two channels at the same time. Build-in turn-switches allow users to change among 6 channels. Nevertheless, fan speed can be adjusted separately using the 6 rotary potentiometer in the front panel of Kaze Master Pro 5.25.
New Kaze Master Pro 3.5 is the smaller version for 3.5 inch bay allowing users to control up to 4 fans as well as to monitor 4 temperature sensors. Build-in VF-Display shows fan speed and temperature of one of the four channels at the same time. A small button on the left of the unit allows switching between the channels. Using the rotary potentiometer in the front panel, users can individually adjust the fan speed at anytime.
Both Kaze Master Pro models are equipped with the alarm feature which will warn users when critical temperatures are reached or one of the fans fails during its duty. Kaze Master Pro 5.25 (KM03-BK) is available for 29.25 EU (excl. VAT) or 45.00 USD (excl. TAX). Smaller model Kaze Master Pro 3.5 (KM03-BK-3.5) is available for 21.00 EU (excl. VAT) or 36.00 USD (excl. TAX).
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard will show more from 'Overwatch' on Thursday
- Region coding removed from UltraHD Blu-ray spec
- We've seen it all - there are now SSD water blocks
- Black Ops 3 campaign lets you fast-forward right to the end
- Nexus 6P and 5X unboxing videos surface
- Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Fans are always at 100%
- ASRock Fatal1ty x99x killer not booting up
- H97M - Gaming 3 stuck at "Entering setup
- Cougar 550M Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Can't overclock i7-5775C
- Giada Brightens up GITEX 2015 with Ultimate Digital Signage Mini PCs and Server
- Shuttle Announces the XS35V5 and XS36V5 Small Form Factor Computers
- Lexar Also Announces Professional 3600x and 3500x CFast 2.0 Cards
- Lexar Introduces New Professional 2933x XQD 2.0 Card
- Lexar Also Announces the 128GB Variant of Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II Card