A-DATA Releases Fashionably-designed 2.5'' Portable HDDs
A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., the worldwide leader in DRAM memory and Flash application products, today released a new 2.5" portable hard drive SH02. Stylishly crafted in 3-dimensional chic imprint patterns with special surface finishing, SH02 is an in-style digital accessory for the fashionistas.
"We search for any possibility of applying new technology and combine with the latest design elements and details to come up with innovative storage products that differentiate ours from other competitors," said C.K. Hung, Vice President of A-DATA Technology Product Planning Group. "SH02 is a perfect example of combining new surface finishing technology with a designer look, creating a practical yet trendy portable HDD to the market."
Using the advanced IMF (In-Mold Foil) technology, SH02 beautifully presents itself with sensory appeals that can be vividly felt not only visually, but also through the touch of fingertips. The same surface finishing makes SH02 resist to scratches, abrasion and annoying fingerprints as well, keeping the look nice and new all the time as if it is bought for the first day.
SH02 is available in white, black and pink, each with its own unique design that glitters with sophistication. With capacity up to 500GB, one could easily access all his/her favorite tunes, movies, applications via High-speed USB 2.0 interface anywhere, anytime in style. SH02 is incredibly compact and lightweight that would easily fit in a handbag or a back pocket.
Users of A-DATA portable HDDs are able to download value-add software HDDtoGO, OStoGO (no registration required), Norton Internet Security 2010 (60-day trial) for free and experience enhanced mobility and security with just few mouse clicks away. All A-DATA portable HDDs are backed by 3-year product warranty.
Latest News Posts
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017