Lian Li Launches the PC-V352 Desktop / HTPC Chassis
6 May 2010, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd. launches the PC-V352 Desktop/HTPC Chassis. The all aluminum design features right or left side mounts for ODD bays and multimedia I/O ports, giving users the flexibility to place the PC-V352 in any position they wish without sacrificing easy access. The sleek brushed aluminum chassis comes in black, silver and red, with a clean, easy-on-the-eyes front panel design. The dimensions stand at 279 x 262 x 373mm (W.H.D). The chassis comes with all the functional and user friendly design aspects that users have come to expect in a Lian Li's case.
Lian Li engineers have combined airflow, noise reducing and tool-less design techniques throughout the PC-V352. The removable motherboard tray allows for easy setup and supports both Micro ATX or Mini ITX and the elegant outer-panels give users the confidence to place the PC-V352 as conspicuously as they wish. Tool-less, sliding designed with anti-vibration rubber ring suspension, the PC-V352 can hold three 3.5" HDDs. The chassis owns two 120mm fans at the front for drawing cool air in, strategically placed directly in front of the motherboard, as well as one 80mm fan in the back, controlled by a 3-speed fan switch, for drawing hot air out. Additionally, the fans are mounted with special anti-vibration grommets making them capable of running almost silently.
The PC-V352 externally supports two 5.25" optical drive bays (ODD) with an option to convert one bay to 3.5" (using a 5.25" converter), and can be mounted on either the right- or left-hand side. The chassis has two multimedia USB 3.0 I/O ports as well as e-SATA/SD card reader/HD audio ports that can be mounted on either the right or left side panels. The chassis has four PCI expansion slots, which are well ventilated with special brackets. The PC-V352's PSU compartment is lined with rubber support pads and mounts a standard power supply with vents along the bottom, increasing airflow.
Classic, stylish, functional designs are Lian Li's goal. The essence of Lian Li's products is the craftsmanship of the engineering. Intrinsic to the workmanship and quality of Lian Li's products is their customization capabilities, which include a whole host of optional extras that can be added to an already feature rich product.
Highlights for PC-V352
Supports Micro ATX / Mini ITX motherboards
Right or left side mounted ODD bays and multimedia I/O ports
Tool-less, sliding HDD cage
Removable motherboard tray
3-speed fan control switch
USB 3.0 ready
Three colors available (red, silver, black)
Availability: Arriving at local distributors end of May
MSRP : US$169+local VAT for A/B (silver/black), and US$189+local VAT for R (red)
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- Free multiplayer modes coming to Doom tomorrrow, Deathmatch later on
- EA's Origin client is getting a new look, currently in beta
- Unlock new career paths with an in-demand tech certification
- Nintendo successfully patents external console upgrade box
- Nintendo NX might support Pokemon Go and other mobile games
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio