Scythe Announces Kama Connect 2 Universal SATA and IDE Multi Adapter
Japanese cooling expert Scythe announces herewith an upgraded version of the universal S-ATA and IDE multi adapter Kama Connect 2. New Kama Connect Plus provides the same features as the value for money version but is also equipped with card readers and two additional USB ports.
By using the Kama Connect Plus 2.5", 3.5" as well as 5.25" S-ATA and IDE devices can be attached directly to the PC via USB. IDE drives are powered by an included adapter cable. Simultaneous operations of one S-ATA and one IDE drive are possible. Kama Connect Plus is compatible with the Big Drive standard and supports HDDs up to 2 TB as well as optical drives such as Blu-Ray and DVD devices. Two USB ports and multi-card readers are incorporated to allow data transfer from various sources such as USB Sticks and media cards. Furthermore, Kama Connect PLUS is Plug-n-Play compatible and supports USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 standards.
Scythe Kama Connect Plus is available for a MSRP of 29.35 EUR (excluding VAT) or US$ 39.95 (excluding tax).
Scythe Kama Connect Plus
62 x 101 x 30mm (WxDxH)
2.44 x 3.98 x 1.18" (WxDxH)
- S-ATA (2.5/3.5" HDD or Optical Drive)
- ATAPI Drive (2.5/3.5/5.25" HDD or Optical Drive, IDE/E-IDE, ATA 33/66/100/133)
- Compatibel to Big Drive standard
- SD Memory Card (CLASS2 / CLASS4 / CLASS6), SDHC Memory Card (CLASS2 / CLASS4 /CLASS6), Mini SD Card, Mini SDHC Card (CLASS2 / CLASS4 / CLASS6), Multi Media Card (MMC4.0)(requires Adapter), RS MMC (4.0) + MMC Micro (requires Adapter)
- Memory Stick ROM, Memory Stick PRO (High Speed), Memory Stick Duo (MagicGate / MagicGate & High Speed), Memory Stick PRO Duo (High Speed)
- Compact Flash Type I, Type II, Type II-HDD, Micro Driver
- Memory Stick Micro (M2)
- Micro SD Card (Trans Flash), Micro SDHC Card (CLASS2 / CLASS4 / CLASS6)
29.35 EUR / 39.95 USD (excluding VAT/Tax)
Latest News Posts
- Google send mystery device through FCC, the next version of Glass?
- Gabe Newell says "our goal is to make modding better" through Steam
- Samsung's refreshed Gear VR for the Galaxy S6, S6 edge on sale May 8
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X