Scythe Announces Slip Stream 140 mm Case Fan Series
Scythe announces the brand new Slip Stream 140 mm fan series which is the successor of former Kaze Maru 140 mm fan series. These new models have been first introduced as a PWM version in combination with the recently released Grand Kama Cross CPU Cooler, and are now available as four individual retail products. Interested users can have the choices among 500, 800, 1,200 and 1,700 rpm models, where the 500 rpm model is specified with 27.2 CFM (46 m³/h) at 9.6 dBA and the fastest mode 92.4 CFM (157 m³/h) at 36.4 dBA.
New Slip Stream 140 fans feature a smaller center hub with larger fan blades, which results in higher airflow at lower fan speed. Regular 120 mm screw holes are used to mount the Slip Stream 140 mm fans, which allow wider range of uses. Scythe Slip Stream 140 mm case fan series is available for 9.95 EUR (excl. VAT) or US$ 12.00 (excl. TAX).
Slip Stream 140
SM1425SL12SL (500 rpm)
SM1425SL12L (800 rpm)
SM1425SL12M (1,200 rpm)
SM1425SL12H (1,700 rpm)
140 x 140 x 25 mm
5.51 x 5.51 x 0.98 in
500 / 800 / 1,200 / 1,700 rpm (±10%)
9.6 / 14.3 / 23.2 / 36.4 dBA
27.2 / 43.5 / 65.2 / 92.4 CFM
46 / 74 / 110 / 157 m³/h
141 g / 4.97 oz.
3-Pin (4-Pin Molex Adapter include)
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen Radeon RX 480 priced at $199, a mid-range VR champion?
- Watch AMD's Polaris reveal livestream right here
- Japan being Japan teases 8K video streaming over a 5G network
- Learn everything Java with the Ultimate Java Bundle
- G.Skill announces two new Ripjaws mechanical keyboards
- Gigabyte GA-Z170X Gaming 7 - Both BIOS And System Informaiton Viewer - Smart Fan Advanced Software, Do NOT Control Fans
- New router needed?
- ASUSTOR AS3204T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Intel "Broadwell-E" Core i7-6950X 10-Core Extreme Edition CPU Review
- GA-Z170X-GAMING 5 New build option questions
- G.SKILL announces new RIPJAWS KM570 MX and KM770 RGB mechanical gaming keyboards
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series