Scythe Announces Slip Stream 140 mm Case Fan Series
Scythe announces the brand new Slip Stream 140 mm fan series which is the successor of former Kaze Maru 140 mm fan series. These new models have been first introduced as a PWM version in combination with the recently released Grand Kama Cross CPU Cooler, and are now available as four individual retail products. Interested users can have the choices among 500, 800, 1,200 and 1,700 rpm models, where the 500 rpm model is specified with 27.2 CFM (46 m³/h) at 9.6 dBA and the fastest mode 92.4 CFM (157 m³/h) at 36.4 dBA.
New Slip Stream 140 fans feature a smaller center hub with larger fan blades, which results in higher airflow at lower fan speed. Regular 120 mm screw holes are used to mount the Slip Stream 140 mm fans, which allow wider range of uses. Scythe Slip Stream 140 mm case fan series is available for 9.95 EUR (excl. VAT) or US$ 12.00 (excl. TAX).
Slip Stream 140
SM1425SL12SL (500 rpm)
SM1425SL12L (800 rpm)
SM1425SL12M (1,200 rpm)
SM1425SL12H (1,700 rpm)
140 x 140 x 25 mm
5.51 x 5.51 x 0.98 in
500 / 800 / 1,200 / 1,700 rpm (±10%)
9.6 / 14.3 / 23.2 / 36.4 dBA
27.2 / 43.5 / 65.2 / 92.4 CFM
46 / 74 / 110 / 157 m³/h
141 g / 4.97 oz.
3-Pin (4-Pin Molex Adapter include)
Latest News Posts
- How the PS4 Neo and Xbox Scorpio are frustrating and confusing gamers
- Nintendo explains why its so secretive about the NX console
- Final 'Star Trek: Beyond' trailer peaks at the right time
- Microsoft's new tool fixes Start Menu issues in Windows 10
- Overwatch dethrones League of Legends in Korean PC bang rankings
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines