Scythe Announces Slip Stream 140 mm Case Fan Series
Scythe announces the brand new Slip Stream 140 mm fan series which is the successor of former Kaze Maru 140 mm fan series. These new models have been first introduced as a PWM version in combination with the recently released Grand Kama Cross CPU Cooler, and are now available as four individual retail products. Interested users can have the choices among 500, 800, 1,200 and 1,700 rpm models, where the 500 rpm model is specified with 27.2 CFM (46 m³/h) at 9.6 dBA and the fastest mode 92.4 CFM (157 m³/h) at 36.4 dBA.
New Slip Stream 140 fans feature a smaller center hub with larger fan blades, which results in higher airflow at lower fan speed. Regular 120 mm screw holes are used to mount the Slip Stream 140 mm fans, which allow wider range of uses. Scythe Slip Stream 140 mm case fan series is available for 9.95 EUR (excl. VAT) or US$ 12.00 (excl. TAX).
Slip Stream 140
SM1425SL12SL (500 rpm)
SM1425SL12L (800 rpm)
SM1425SL12M (1,200 rpm)
SM1425SL12H (1,700 rpm)
140 x 140 x 25 mm
5.51 x 5.51 x 0.98 in
500 / 800 / 1,200 / 1,700 rpm (±10%)
9.6 / 14.3 / 23.2 / 36.4 dBA
27.2 / 43.5 / 65.2 / 92.4 CFM
46 / 74 / 110 / 157 m³/h
141 g / 4.97 oz.
3-Pin (4-Pin Molex Adapter include)
Latest News Posts
- Corsair teases 'Bulldog', with a full unveiling at Computex next week
- Gamers interested in virtual reality should be ready to spend
- 1 in 5 experts feel artificial intelligence could pose a threat
- AMD teases the Radeon R9 390X on YouTube, says 'it's coming...'
- SilverStone announces a sleek headphone stand
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ADATA Teases its Computex 2015 Unveiling
- Logic Supply Previews its Upcoming ML600 Series Fanless PC
- Introducing the The NanoXia Project
- WD Redesigns World's No. 1 Selling Portable Hard Drive
- QNAP Unveils Quiet and Stylish Vertical NAS TS-453mini