Super Talent Introduces Value SSD Product Line
Fast Entrance to the SSD World
San Jose, California - April 8, 2010 -- Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced a new value solid state drive (SSD) product line dubbed Super Talent VSSD that brings performance and solid-state technology together at an incredible price.
Super Talent VSSD offers shorter OS bootup time, faster application loading, less system power consumption and a brand new experience the customer can never get from traditional hard-disks. VSSD takes full advantage of the 3Gbps SATA-II bandwidth. The VSSD is capable of sequential read speeds up to 150 MB/sec and sequential write speeds up to 100 MB/sec.
Available in capacities from 8GB to 64GB, Super Talent provides customers the option to enter the SSD world with a limited budget, but no compromise in performance. Customers can now build or upgrade a system economically, running the operating system and applications on the VSSD and storing data on a traditional hard-disk.
VSSDs have undergone exhaustive validation and stress testing in both Windows® and Linux environments to emerge as one of the most reliable SSDs available. These drives are encased in a lightweight polymer shell that protects the drives against physical damage. VSSDs are dramatically more resistant to shock and vibration than hard drives.
VSSDs are available now from Super Talent resellers worldwide at street prices ranging from about $65 for the 8GB model to around $175 for the 64GB model.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation, based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based SSD and USB storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked in the top 50 of the Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry three consecutive times.
Latest News Posts
- Rick Rubin's latest project is a Star Wars-themed electronic album
- Samsung's 4K Blu-ray player launches early
- Search engines are about to be creepy good at predicting what you want
- All the juicy Hitman beta details revealed for the 19th
- Uninstalling Facebook on iPhone will save you 15% battery life
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance