Super Talent Introduces Value SSD Product Line
Fast Entrance to the SSD World
San Jose, California - April 8, 2010 -- Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced a new value solid state drive (SSD) product line dubbed Super Talent VSSD that brings performance and solid-state technology together at an incredible price.
Super Talent VSSD offers shorter OS bootup time, faster application loading, less system power consumption and a brand new experience the customer can never get from traditional hard-disks. VSSD takes full advantage of the 3Gbps SATA-II bandwidth. The VSSD is capable of sequential read speeds up to 150 MB/sec and sequential write speeds up to 100 MB/sec.
Available in capacities from 8GB to 64GB, Super Talent provides customers the option to enter the SSD world with a limited budget, but no compromise in performance. Customers can now build or upgrade a system economically, running the operating system and applications on the VSSD and storing data on a traditional hard-disk.
VSSDs have undergone exhaustive validation and stress testing in both Windows® and Linux environments to emerge as one of the most reliable SSDs available. These drives are encased in a lightweight polymer shell that protects the drives against physical damage. VSSDs are dramatically more resistant to shock and vibration than hard drives.
VSSDs are available now from Super Talent resellers worldwide at street prices ranging from about $65 for the 8GB model to around $175 for the 64GB model.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation, based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based SSD and USB storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked in the top 50 of the Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry three consecutive times.
Latest News Posts
- Final 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer reveals Vision
- Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook doesn't plan on developing a car
- Javelin Strategy: New identity fraud victim every two seconds in 2014
- AVADirect announce Omni VR desktop, for all things VR gaming
- Fujitsu's smartphone prototype with iris authentication biometrics
- AC Power
- заказать Магниты Zerosmoke в Куп
- MSI X99S-MPower (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 - F5c BIOS
- Asrock z97 Extreme4 mic + pci-e x1 problem
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams