PQI Releases 2.5 inch USB 3.0 HDD
PQI's USB3.0 2.5" portable hard drive H566 has been officially released and it is the world's first USB3.0 2.5" portable hard drive to the market. Since H566 began mass production last week, it has already resulted in a volume of inquiries from domestic and international buyers, making it the first USB3.0 device with significant sales volume. PQI's H566 not only has spectacular bandwidth provided by USB3.0, but its 2.5" hard drive dimensions make it convenient to carry and has aesthetically pleasing looks, making it the new IT toy you just have to have!
PQI's 2.5" USB 3.0 external hard drive H566 has a new metallic silver casing that further accentuates its fashion appeal. It is available in 320GB / 500GB / 640GB capacities for users to choose from and all come with the security software, Ur Fortress. It has the complete data encryption function including classified data protection and personal data privacy so users can safely store and manage their data efficiently.
Digital media these days is geared towards higher resolution and higher definition. USB2.0's maximum theoretical bandwidth is 480Mbps/sec, which can no longer meet the demands of transferring digital content. H566 uses the latest USB technology to meet these demands. It features a theoretical bandwidth of 5Gbps/sec, which is about 10x that of USB2.0 and is backward compatible with USB2.0. With its faster transfer rate, it means less time required when transferring the same amount of data, which translates to less time and electricity used. It provides energy saving and is green, no doubt it will soon become the mainstream peripheral connection interface!
HDD H566 specifications
Interface: USB 2.0/3.0
Capacity: 320GB /500GB /640GB
Operating system: HDD OS System - Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ Mac 10.X
S/W OS System - Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7
Warranty: 3 years
Free software: Ur-Smart & Ur Fortress
Latest News Posts
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league