Albatron Optical Touch Monitor Passed WHQL test for Windows
Albatron, Taipei 2010/03/19 - Albatron Technology OTM215L1, the optical multi-touch monitor designed for home users, has passed WHQL test for Windows 7 in March 2010.
To provide the best "touch" experience and ensure the best compatibility with "Windows Touch" structure, Albatron Technology spent lots of time in tuning the accuracy of multi-touch function in developing stage. With WHQL certification, user can enable multi-touch function under Windows 7 without install driver; furthermore, the "calibration-free" design brings plug-n-touch experience to all users, no need to calibrate by users.
When users have OTM215L1, they are free from installing mouse & keyboard. By multi-touch function & Windows 7 embedded "Virtual keyboard", users can do click or drag object on screen, and can even input text on screen via virtual keyboard. It does save more space for you!
Three advantages of Albatron OTM215L1
Besides driver-free & plug-n-touch, there are three key advantages of OTM215L1:
1. Damage resistant: The hardness of the tempered glass reaches "Mohs hardness 8", which provides the best protection to the monitor..
2. Ultra durable: The 50,000 hours MTBF provides the most durable touch experience.
3. Ultra accurate: OTM215L1 passed the test with 5mm diameter stylus, comply with Windows 7 WHQL requirement.
For more product information, please see the specification as below or please visit our website: http://www.albatron.com.tw
Albatron Technology Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer and global distributor of high technology products including Mainboards, VGA card, CRTs, LCD, Plasma Displays, and Wireless Products. Originally established in 1984 as Chun Yun Electronics, the company began by manufacturing Image Display Equipment. In 2002, the company changed its name to Albatron Technology and ushered in a new era of producing Mainboards and VGA cards. Dedicated to quality and committed to customer satisfaction, Albatron Technology endeavors to become a world leader as an IT solutions provider.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines