Albatron Optical Touch Monitor Passed WHQL test for Windows
Albatron, Taipei 2010/03/19 - Albatron Technology OTM215L1, the optical multi-touch monitor designed for home users, has passed WHQL test for Windows 7 in March 2010.
To provide the best "touch" experience and ensure the best compatibility with "Windows Touch" structure, Albatron Technology spent lots of time in tuning the accuracy of multi-touch function in developing stage. With WHQL certification, user can enable multi-touch function under Windows 7 without install driver; furthermore, the "calibration-free" design brings plug-n-touch experience to all users, no need to calibrate by users.
When users have OTM215L1, they are free from installing mouse & keyboard. By multi-touch function & Windows 7 embedded "Virtual keyboard", users can do click or drag object on screen, and can even input text on screen via virtual keyboard. It does save more space for you!
Three advantages of Albatron OTM215L1
Besides driver-free & plug-n-touch, there are three key advantages of OTM215L1:
1. Damage resistant: The hardness of the tempered glass reaches "Mohs hardness 8", which provides the best protection to the monitor..
2. Ultra durable: The 50,000 hours MTBF provides the most durable touch experience.
3. Ultra accurate: OTM215L1 passed the test with 5mm diameter stylus, comply with Windows 7 WHQL requirement.
For more product information, please see the specification as below or please visit our website: http://www.albatron.com.tw
Albatron Technology Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer and global distributor of high technology products including Mainboards, VGA card, CRTs, LCD, Plasma Displays, and Wireless Products. Originally established in 1984 as Chun Yun Electronics, the company began by manufacturing Image Display Equipment. In 2002, the company changed its name to Albatron Technology and ushered in a new era of producing Mainboards and VGA cards. Dedicated to quality and committed to customer satisfaction, Albatron Technology endeavors to become a world leader as an IT solutions provider.
Latest News Posts
- Windows 10 will cost $119 after free upgrade expires
- Hacker uncovers Vine source code, Twitter pays him $10,080
- Nexus, Android One phones updated with spam caller protection
- Run Windows natively on Mac and Linux without the hassle
- American Crime Story will stream exclusively on Netflix
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio