AOC iF23 LCD Monitor: True Wide, Real Colour
The Art of Colour...
Sydney, Australia: 17 March 2010 - AOC, one of the top global players in providing the best value display technology,has released a new series of LCD Monitors featuring superior IPS (in-plane switching) panels. The AOC iF23 features a 23" widescreen IPS LCD monitor with both analogue/VGA (15 pin) and digital/DVI (24 pin) inputs. The IPS display panel allows for a super-wide viewing angle of 178 degrees, providing consistent image quality from side viewpoints, and super-high dynamic contrast ratio of 100,000:1.
The IPS technology provides both "True Wide" viewing - which offers a consistent image from almost any angle; and "Real Colour" - which allows the image to display with more depth and less colour shift across the screen. These features make the AOC iF23 monitor highly suitable for graphics professionals and any users who value superior image quality.
IPS lets users see consistent images from wider viewing angles than other LCD technologies.
IPS panels show more image depth with less colour shift. Almost uniform colour temperature at all points ensures that users see consistent images across the entire screen.
The IPS panel provides a full True Colour palette of over 16.7 million colours without the dithering techniques adopted by other LCD technologies, resulting in more accurate colour reproduction.
Design and practicality
iF23 incorporates the latest design values, with an unusual glossy blue finish. The monitor has an ultra-stylish photo-frame design without a conventional base. The cabinet is supported by AOC's patented single-post stand to provide angle adjustment. It is ergonomic and simple: users can spin the tail to lengthen or shorten the stand. These monitors are sure to satisfy even the fussiest home stylist, fashion designer or style trend-setter, within an affordable budget.
For customers who require further ergonomic flexibility, AOC provides a height-adjustable base (HA24) as an optional accessory.
The IPS panel has a solid surface that is touch-proof: if pressed, it will not create the localized "tailing" or "puddling" phenomena typical of other LCD screens.
HD at your fingertips
The 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio enables true full-screen viewing of Full HD 1920 x 1080p video, eliminating image distortion or annoying black bars.
Placing easy control at the viewer's fingertips, iF23 has a redesigned "Navi Ring" and a graphically appealing on-screen menu display (OSD) with a user-friendly interface, featuring clear colour icons that make it easier to navigate the various display functions.
Key Benefits and Features of the AOC IPS iF23 Monitor
? 23" viewable
? Microsoft Windows 7 compatible
? 16:9 widescreen
? 100,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
? Analogue & DVI-D Input
? 6 ms response time
? Glossy blue finish
? Easy-to-use navigation
Product Pricing and Summary
Distributor: Altech Computers
Availability: April 2010
AOC is a leader in display technology for Monitors, Multimedia Displays and TVs, backed by over 60 years of design and manufacturing experience. AOC has earned a reputation for selling user-friendly, technologically advanced displays, with every aspect of AOC's business focusing on the development of products that fit seamlessly into consumers' digital lifestyles.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's upcoming 21.5-inch iMac should feature a 4K display
- ASUS unveils a new super-powered gaming notebook that is watercooled
- Every single Deus Ex game can be purchased for under $7 right now
- Forza Motorsport 6 launch trailer is here, 1080p 60FPS on the Xbox One
- 6S Marketing hopes Apple names new phone the iPhone 7, not iPhone 6s
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- Are these the same?
- Really Need help with Asmedia SATA Bios/Drivers settings
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015