MAINGEAR Launches New mX-L 15 Multimedia Notebook
Sleek laptop delivers powerful mobile computing performance in a sophisticated design
Union, New Jersey - March 3, 2009 - MAINGEAR Computers, award-winning builders of custom computers for PC gamers and enthusiasts, unveils the new mX-L 15 multimedia notebook, a sophisticated mobile computing solution that gives consumers affordably powerful performance in a sleek design starting at $999.
Processing Power - mX-L 15 features the all new Intel® Core i5 / i7 mobile processors that boast a combination of fast cache, Turbo Boost Technology, and Hyper-Threading for faster multi-tasking and multimedia. Coupled with an integrated memory controller and dual channel DDR3 memory, the mX-L 15 delvers a silky smooth computing experience.
Vivid Graphics - mX-L 15 features ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570 graphics to give you a visual feast of high definition media and gaming on the vibrant, LED-backlit 15.6? widescreen display at resolutions up to 1600×900. You'll get a clean, crisp image whether you're working in Excel, surfing the web, or watching high definition movies.
Connectivity, Security, and Expandability- With wireless 802.11b/g/n technology, you get the fastest, most secure wireless experience. Coupled with an integrated fingerprint reader and you can be assured that your system is locked down from unwanted guests. A 2.0MP camera provides for easy tele-conference and is compatible with popular software like Skype. And don't worry about running out of space on the mX-L. An e-SATA connection will enable you to connect external hard drives at speeds that match your internal storage.
Solid-State Hard Drives- Configurable with solid-state hard drives, the mX-L 15 eliminates moving parts, noise, slow boot times, and heat while drastically improving reliability so your data is kept safe and secure.
Sleek Design - The mX-L packs all these features and power into a package that is thin, aesthetically pleasing, and devoid of any unnecessary design aspects. The mX-L even features a full numeric keypad usually only found in larger, 17? notebooks and a multi-touch and gesture touchpad that allows users to zoom in and out and scroll through web pages quickly.
Consumers can purchase the mX-L 15 at MAINGEAR's Web site http://www.maingear.com/custom/laptops/mxl-15/ or order by phone at (888-MAINGEAR). The base price for the mX-L 15 is $999 and comes with MAINGEAR's premium Lifetime Labor and Phone Support with a 1 year hardware warranty and is backed by the best in-house support team in the country.
MAINGEAR is the premier high performance systems integrator in North America. MAINGEAR
custom builds gaming, home office, mobile, multimedia, small business and 3D workstation
solutions of the highest quality, which have won them many editors' choice awards in every major computer publication such as C-Net, [H]ard|OCP, Maximum PC, CPU Magazine, etc. For more information on MAINGEAR, please visit http://www.maingear.com or call, toll-free, (888)624-6432.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- LG G6 won't explode because it uses a huge heat pipe
- ADATA's new 256GB micro SDXC hits 260 MB/s write speeds
- Sony to unveil new phones on February 27
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup