ECS A890GXM Series Motherboard Delivers Total Experience in Visual Entertainment
Taipei, Taiwan, March 1st, 2010 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) launches the latest AMD® 890GX chipsets based motherboard family supporting AMD next generation 6-Core CPU with the best visual experience for users.
Foremost Designs, from A to A+
ECS A890GXM-AU and A890GXM-A are powered by ATI Radeon HD 4290 IGP with "ECS 4most Display Design" providing HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI and D-Sub connectors on the rear panel providing great convenience to meet both home entertainment and gaming requirement. For home entertainment, A890GXM-AU and A890GXM-A motherboards bring Full HD 1080P video experience.
For gamers, A890GXM-AU and A890GXM-A support Microsoft® DirectX®10.1 with stunning 3D effects. The on-board SidePort DDR3 1333 memory is a great plus on graphics for gamers. It enhances the gaming experience by ATI Hybrid Graphics technology with no doubt. In addition, A890GXM-AU and A890GXM-A assist with ATICrossFireX technology giving hardcore gamers magnified gaming performance.
A890GXM-AU and A890GXM-A comes with user friendly technologies:
- ECS eBLU: ECS easy BIOS Live Update Utility which benefits users with easy on-line link the latest BIOS for right model.
- SATA 6.0Gbps: provides 2 times faster than previous data transfer rate.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0: breakthrough the bottle neck of system performance up to 5Gbps data-transfer rate.
- ECS Qooltech III: comes with twin-heat-pipe cooling solution, which provides a stable working environment when system is on.
- ECS 15 µ Gold Contact: offers 3 times extra protection to secure the motherboard stabilities and durability
- ECS Easy Button, Easy Clear and Easy Debug: designs offer an easy way to enjoy boosting system performance without pain.
- All solid capacitors and lower RDS(on) MOSFET: improves up to 50% efficiency and lower temperatures by 16%.
The Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) has been a pioneer in designing and manufacturing computer motherboards since 1987. Today, ECS also designs and manufactures desktop PCs, notebooks, servers, motherboards, video cards, wireless solutions and handheld devices for global market. ECS also has ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and QC080000 certified manufacturing facilities in China. For more information, please visit ECS at http://www.ecs.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2's story trailer is an amazing piece of work
- Forza Horizon 3 shows that Microsoft hates PC gaming
- Microsoft is reportedly working on an all-in-one Surface
- Apple copies Samsung again, with exploding iPhone 7 Plus
- Microsoft admits PCs have 'eclipsed' consoles
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now