Sharkoon Intro Waterproof Textile Mouse Pad for Gamers
Heavy duty textile pad in large format with 444 x 345 mm / MSRP 14.99 euros
Sharkoon has now expanded it's specifically designed for gamers "Rush" product series to mouse pads: The Sharkoon Rush Gaming Mouse pad in its large size defines itself with precise sliding qualities and also with a new, strainable textile surface in particular for demanding PC gamers.
Exceptional tightly woven fibers and an elaborate manufacturing process ensure the texture is abrasion resistant and water proof. Dust, crumbs, and liquids will not penetrate into the fabric and can simply be wiped off. Ruinous and unattractive coffee or sweat stains are a thing of the past. In addition, the granular texture ensures fast and precise mouse movements with the rubberized base keeping the pad in place even in the most hectic situations.
The mouse pad has a thickness of 4mm and offers a 444mm x 345mm edge length which provides a generous action surface particularly for the Low-Sense-Gamer, who plays with less mouse resolution and requires freedom of movement. The cloth pad is suitable for all mouse types, and the mouse pad can simply be rolled together for easy transport.
The Rush Outplay has already successfully passed the test of a demanding gamer. Jan "moon" Stolle, who is a multiple German Counter-Strike 1.6 champion with "Team ALTERNATE," provides the assessment: "The pad has a very fast surface due to the special yarn used. The Slap Stick Effect (Status Friction Effect) is reduced to a minimum by the rough surface texture. Therefore, even smaller mouse movements are extremely precise! The sensitivity remains constant during a long period. For me, a genuine alternative to my plastic pad! My recommendation!"
End customers will find the Sharkoon Rush Outplay Gaming Mouse pad available immediately for the retail price 14.99 euros in authorized retailers.
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- NASA says private space efforts to reach Mars will need support
- TSMC aiming for 10nm production next year, followed by 7nm in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- Rockstar fixes login problems with the first patch for GTA V
- Sony Xperia Z4 teased thanks to WikiLeaks' dump of internal Sony docs
- MB doesn't see M.2 PCI-E SSD
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives