Sharkoon Intro Waterproof Textile Mouse Pad for Gamers
Heavy duty textile pad in large format with 444 x 345 mm / MSRP 14.99 euros
Sharkoon has now expanded it's specifically designed for gamers "Rush" product series to mouse pads: The Sharkoon Rush Gaming Mouse pad in its large size defines itself with precise sliding qualities and also with a new, strainable textile surface in particular for demanding PC gamers.
Exceptional tightly woven fibers and an elaborate manufacturing process ensure the texture is abrasion resistant and water proof. Dust, crumbs, and liquids will not penetrate into the fabric and can simply be wiped off. Ruinous and unattractive coffee or sweat stains are a thing of the past. In addition, the granular texture ensures fast and precise mouse movements with the rubberized base keeping the pad in place even in the most hectic situations.
The mouse pad has a thickness of 4mm and offers a 444mm x 345mm edge length which provides a generous action surface particularly for the Low-Sense-Gamer, who plays with less mouse resolution and requires freedom of movement. The cloth pad is suitable for all mouse types, and the mouse pad can simply be rolled together for easy transport.
The Rush Outplay has already successfully passed the test of a demanding gamer. Jan "moon" Stolle, who is a multiple German Counter-Strike 1.6 champion with "Team ALTERNATE," provides the assessment: "The pad has a very fast surface due to the special yarn used. The Slap Stick Effect (Status Friction Effect) is reduced to a minimum by the rough surface texture. Therefore, even smaller mouse movements are extremely precise! The sensitivity remains constant during a long period. For me, a genuine alternative to my plastic pad! My recommendation!"
End customers will find the Sharkoon Rush Outplay Gaming Mouse pad available immediately for the retail price 14.99 euros in authorized retailers.
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Dell's new 70-inch touchscreen for schools unveiled, costs $5000
- Battlefield 1 will have DX12 support, current alpha runs very smooth
- How the PS4 Neo and Xbox Scorpio are frustrating and confusing gamers
- Nintendo explains why its so secretive about the NX console
- Final 'Star Trek: Beyond' trailer peaks at the right time
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines