Mushkin Enhanced Announces New DDR3-2000 Kit
Mushkin Enhanced, a global leader in high-performance computer products, announced today the release of an incredibly fast DDR3-2000 Channel Blackline Kit for Intel's LGA1156 platform.
Offering CL7 performance at DDR3-2000, the 996829 memory kit provides an elegant solution for the PC3-16000 specification while simultaneously boasting Mushkin Enhanced's unparalled quality level.
"Our newest DDR3-2000 kit is a real accomplishment for us. It offers the best of both worlds: top-tier performance with the reliability and stability our customers expect." - Brian Flood, director of product development.
996829 - 4GB (2x2GB) PC3-16000 7-10-8-27 1.65V Blackline
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4 has more dialogue that Fallout 3 and Skyrim combined
- Batman: Arkham Knight is finally playable on PC thanks to new patch
- Early Access games dominate Steam game sales in 2015
- Report: Mega Man movie gets greenlit by Fox
- We Heard You Like Discounts
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015