Lian Li launches PC-A77F Full Tower Chassis
USB 3.0 ready Anodized aluminum full tower chassis
11 February 2010, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd Ltd today has launched the PC-A77F Full Tower chassis ideal for PC power users and server systems. Incorporating USB 3.0 functionality with 4x new USB 3.0 ports as well as the standard e-SATA x1 and HD+AC97 Audio. The hair-line brushed all black aluminum chassis features three Blue LED fans on the front (3x 120mm@1200RPM), and 2x Top 140mm fans @1000RPM, as well as 1x 120mm rear fan (1500RPM). The 8x PCI expansion slots enable CrossFireX and three way SLI graphic card setups. The chassis front panel clips off conveniently as needed. The inlet fans have filters that are washable. The entire chassis is designed for tool-less implementation, so installing your hardware and getting your system up and running is extremely quick and easy. The dimensions stand at 220mm x 572mm x 590mm (W, H, D) for the PC-A77F.
Complete Tool-Less Design
The Lian Li patented Power Supply Bracket which allows the PSU to be secured using only the tool-less clasp is very useful to hold the PSU without the need for securing screws. The 9x internal HDD 3.5" bays have a tool-less bracket mounting system where the HDD's are secured along secure rails. The rails lock fast to ensure all HDD's are held in place with rubber grommet struts to prevent movement and vibration from today's fast moving and highly specialized HDD components. The locking mechanism slides into place and secures all the HDD's simultaneously. The PCI securing brackets are made of aluminum and have a special tool-less clip with rubber padding to secure your graphics and daughter cards with the utmost of ease. The front panel and top panel are easily detachable for access to fans and air filters. The PC-A77F chassis have all the functional and user friendly design aspects users have come to expect in high quality Lian Li cases.
Lian Li engineers have optimized the airflow to enter from the front mounted fans, directly cooling the HDD's and ODD's and thereafter refreshing the CPU region. The hot air generated by the CPU and GPU is directly extracted via the rear 120mm Fan and the two top mounted 140mm Fans. The volume of airflow is more than sufficient to keep your power rig cool and conveniently silent.
The chassis has 12 x 5.25" external bays with 9 internal 3.5" bays for HDD's giving ample room for future expansion. The PC-A77F full tower chassis support E-ATX, Micro-ATX, CEB or ATX motherboards and has 8x PCI expansion slots, which are well ventilated with special vented brackets when not in use. The top panel is removable with the multimedia I/O ports on the top panel consisting of 4x USB3.0 as well as e-SATA x1 and HD+AC97 Audio. The PSU has a special air vent below to facilitate airflow from or to the PSU at the bottom of the case.
The classical stylish functional design is the Lian Li goal. The essence of Lian Li products is the craftsmanship of the engineering. Intrinsic to the workmanship and quality is the customization which includes a whole host of optional extras that can be purchased to add more features to an already feature rich product.
For more details on features and extras available for the PC-A77F please go to the Lian Li website: Lian Li PC-A77F
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- Playdead drops Inside game demo free via Steam site
- Small patch for No Man's Sky incoming
- Resident Evil 7's campaign takes 14-16 hours to beat
- Worms WMD is getting an update on December 7
- View the new Hearthstone expansion cards online
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ADATA SV620 480GB Portable SSD Review
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset
- Tesoro opens new product line with the release of its Zone Balance gaming chair