NEC Display Solutions Adds Eco-Friendly Desktop Display to AccuSync Series
NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announces today the 17-inch AS171 to the AccuSync Series, replacing the popular ASLCD73VX-BK display. Joining the recently introduced 19-inch AS191, AS191WM and 22-inch AS221WM, this standard-aspect ratio display is designed for small-to-medium-sized businesses and continues to promote environmental consciousness, a standard in the AccuSync Series.
The energy-efficient 17-inch AS171 display consumes 21% less power than its predecessor. It shares the certifications of its AccuSync siblings, an EPEAT Silver rating, and ENERGY STAR 5.0 and TCO 5.0 compliance, giving users confidence that these displays are environmentally preferable purchases. The monitor's 2-step ECO Mode technology allows users to maneuver between two energy-savings modes, while its ergonomic tilt function brings users flexibility and enhanced comfort.
"The 17-inch AS171 display brings variety and value to AccuSync Series users," said Lynn Gu, Product Manager for NEC Display Solutions. "We continuously see a strong demand for the 17-inch standard aspect ratio from enterprise and small-to-medium business sectors, and our goal with this display is to offer improved green technology, energy efficiency and eco-friendly features."
A partial list of the AS171 features includes:
1280 x 1024 native resolution
VGA and DVI connectivity
900:1 contrast ratio
5ms fast response time
Consumes 21% less power than its predecessor
50% less mercury content than its predecessor
Two-step ECO Mode for significant power consumption savings
Carbon footprint meter for tracking of carbon savings
EPEAT Silver rating
ENERGY STAR 5.0 compliance
TCO 5.0 compliance
The AS171 will begin shipping in February 2010 with an estimated street price of $159 and ships with a standard three-year parts and labor warranty, including the backlight.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni