Vamp up PC visual performance with Leadtek WinFast PX9400 GT
Taipei, Taiwan, August 26th, 2008 - Leadtek Research Inc., known globally for extreme visual graphics technology development, is pleased to announce the launch of the latest graphics cards in the mainstream series - the WinFast® PX9400 GT. The new graphics cards are designed with Leadtek's exclusive performance-driven layout that can increase your PC stability and performance while operating overclocking process.
Based on NVIDIA® GeForce® 9400 GT GPU, the WinFast® PX9400 GT is combined with PCI Express 2.0. They also come with the Ultra-High-Speed 512MB 128bit GDDR2 memory design. The GPU clock can run at a scorching speed of 575 MHz bringing users visual performance like never before. Furthermore, the WinFast® PX9400 GT graphics cards are equipped with Leadtek innovative cooling systems; Leadtek exclusive graphics fansink system can provides the excellent cooling capability with lower noise level compared to NVIDIA reference fansink design. Leadtek noiseless Heatpipe is designed with high-capacity cooper heatpipe to maximum GPU heat absorption.
Through NVIDIA® PureVideoHD technology, the WinFast® PX9400 GT cards bring users picture clarity smooth video, accurate color and true-to-life image quality. Besides, the latest Microsoft® DirectX® 10 with full Shader Model 4.0 supports realistic film quality gaming effects. In sum, the best of all possible performance in 3D graphics interface under the Windows Vista system.
WinFast® PX9400 GT furthermore, enable playback of the HD DVD, Blu-ray Disc and other protected content at full HD resolutions with integrated HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) support. With Dual-Link DVI-I output, they sustain digital displays up to a resolution of 2560x1600 and supports extreme HD games and entertainment.
For more gaming pleasure, WinFast® PX9400 GT with revolutionary unified architecture by GigaThread Technology fully supports thousands of independent, simultaneous threads allocating processing power, providing extreme processing efficiency and up to 2x the gaming performance of last generation GPUs. The cutting-edge NVIDIA PhysX technology brings games to life with massively destructible environments and ultra-realistic physical interaction.* All of these features make the WinFast® PX9400 GT ready for the most demanding future bandwidth games and 3D applications.
*Requires a NVIDIA PhysX technology driver
For further information about Leadtek or our products, please visit our website at http://www.leadtek.com
Latest News Posts
- Enjoy the photos of another historic SpaceX launch
- 4K textures required in Xbox One X games even on HDTVs
- Nintendo wants best third party games on Switch
- 'xXx 4' is a go, with Vin Diesel to return
- Major flaw found in Intel CPUs and HT, needs BIOS fix
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller