CoolIT Systems Announces VGA Cooler for the NVIDIA GTX280
Liquid Cooling Solution provides extreme cooling for NVIDIA's Hottest, New Graphics Cards
Available now from CoolITSystems.com
Calgary, Alberta - June 18th, 2008 - CoolIT Systems announces the availability of the NV200 VGA Coldplate compatible with the new GeForce GTX280 and GTX260 cards recently announced by NVidia. The solution features a single slot, high performance liquid cooling solution that effectively cools the GPU, RAM, nVio Chip and VR that, when mated with CoolIT's award-winning liquid cooling technology, provides extreme cooling to achieve optimal performance for the GTX280 in single card or SLI setup.
"There is an insatiable demand in the enthusiast and gaming markets for high performance graphics cards" remarks Geoff Lyon, CEO of CoolIT Systems. "By keeping up with today's newest graphics cards, CoolIT can enable extreme performance dropping the temperature significantly to enhance the already stellar performance of these cutting-edge NVIDIA cards" adds Lyon.
The CoolIT Systems NV200 VGA Coldplate is now available with the VGA Reference solution, 120mm Radiator and will soon be available as a stand alone product for the DIY market.
To request additional product information and images or to schedule an interview with CoolIT CEO, Geoff Lyon, to discover more about the emerging trend of liquid cooling, please contact Public Relations representative Matt Shumate at (305) 576-1171 x15 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems has been working with industry leaders in the computer industry to research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high OEM standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. This carefully designed and patented technology unleashes the full potential of a PC, providing superior cooling performance while reducing system level noise and improving reliability of vital components. The CoolIT MTEC Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Dell, Alienware, Velocity Micro, MAINGEAR, Hypersonic, Biohazard, Ultraforce, Systemax, and Shuttle. CoolIT also works with the AMD engineering group to provide the Reference cooling solution for the latest high performance video cards.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines