PowerColor announces PCS+ HD4870 1GB GDDR5
Speed up gaming performance and lower up to 10°C Temperatures
Taipei, Taiwan - August, 20th, 2008 -- TUL Corporation -a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards today announced PCS+ HD4870 1GB solution, special cooling design delivers amazing gaming performance. Difference with reference board design, PowerColor PCS+ HD4870 1GB uses ZeroTherm exclusive cooling system, included dual S-shape heatpipe and 94pcs fin design, with 4 phase core power on-board, efficiently reduces up to 10°C temperatures.
PowerColor PCS+ HD4870 1GB based on RV770 core chip, with 800 stream processors and GDDR5 high-speed memory, clocks at 800MHz core speed and 925 MHz effective memory speed, memory data transmission rates up to 3.7Gbps, delivers the brute power tackle the most intense 3D games.
Besides 1GB solution, PowerColor also offers PCS+ HD4870 with 512MB on-board memory. This new series provides Microsoft® DirectX® 10.1, PCI Express® 2.0, on-chip HDCP, built-in HDMI with 7.1 surround audio, and also support for Shader Model 4.1, Universal Video Decode 2, and ATI CrossFireX technology.
PCS+ cooling system
PowerColor PCS+ solution provides unique fan control technology; with this latest technology, the fan speed will adjust with the temperature automatically. Furthermore, PowerColor PCS+ series is an overclocked solution, gamers can easily speed up the gaming performance with cool operating environment.
"With PCS+ solution, gamers can enjoy superior performance with faster and cooler environment." Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation says.
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.powercolor.com.
Latest News Posts
- ZTE launches Blade MAX 3: Available in the US for $200
- Kingdom Hearts 3 may release in 2019
- Google Pixel 2 devices to feature Snapdragon 835
- Fisker to unveil their new electric car in August
- New Friday the 13th game slashes PC, consoles this May
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family