PowerColor announces PCS+ HD4870 1GB GDDR5
Speed up gaming performance and lower up to 10°C Temperatures
Taipei, Taiwan - August, 20th, 2008 -- TUL Corporation -a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards today announced PCS+ HD4870 1GB solution, special cooling design delivers amazing gaming performance. Difference with reference board design, PowerColor PCS+ HD4870 1GB uses ZeroTherm exclusive cooling system, included dual S-shape heatpipe and 94pcs fin design, with 4 phase core power on-board, efficiently reduces up to 10°C temperatures.
PowerColor PCS+ HD4870 1GB based on RV770 core chip, with 800 stream processors and GDDR5 high-speed memory, clocks at 800MHz core speed and 925 MHz effective memory speed, memory data transmission rates up to 3.7Gbps, delivers the brute power tackle the most intense 3D games.
Besides 1GB solution, PowerColor also offers PCS+ HD4870 with 512MB on-board memory. This new series provides Microsoft® DirectX® 10.1, PCI Express® 2.0, on-chip HDCP, built-in HDMI with 7.1 surround audio, and also support for Shader Model 4.1, Universal Video Decode 2, and ATI CrossFireX technology.
PCS+ cooling system
PowerColor PCS+ solution provides unique fan control technology; with this latest technology, the fan speed will adjust with the temperature automatically. Furthermore, PowerColor PCS+ series is an overclocked solution, gamers can easily speed up the gaming performance with cool operating environment.
"With PCS+ solution, gamers can enjoy superior performance with faster and cooler environment." Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation says.
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.powercolor.com.
Latest News Posts
- Valve partners with Bitpay, with Bitcoin support now on Steam
- Intel no longer defines itself as a PC company, thinking more broadly
- Weekly Giveaway: Win a ZOTAC SONIX PCIe 480GB SSD (Global Entry!)
- Facebook, Messenger, Instagram apps debut on Windows 10
- Fallout 4 Steam patch adds Survival difficulty, improves performance
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched