PowerColor announces PCS+ HD4870 1GB GDDR5
Speed up gaming performance and lower up to 10°C Temperatures
Taipei, Taiwan - August, 20th, 2008 -- TUL Corporation -a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards today announced PCS+ HD4870 1GB solution, special cooling design delivers amazing gaming performance. Difference with reference board design, PowerColor PCS+ HD4870 1GB uses ZeroTherm exclusive cooling system, included dual S-shape heatpipe and 94pcs fin design, with 4 phase core power on-board, efficiently reduces up to 10°C temperatures.
PowerColor PCS+ HD4870 1GB based on RV770 core chip, with 800 stream processors and GDDR5 high-speed memory, clocks at 800MHz core speed and 925 MHz effective memory speed, memory data transmission rates up to 3.7Gbps, delivers the brute power tackle the most intense 3D games.
Besides 1GB solution, PowerColor also offers PCS+ HD4870 with 512MB on-board memory. This new series provides Microsoft® DirectX® 10.1, PCI Express® 2.0, on-chip HDCP, built-in HDMI with 7.1 surround audio, and also support for Shader Model 4.1, Universal Video Decode 2, and ATI CrossFireX technology.
PCS+ cooling system
PowerColor PCS+ solution provides unique fan control technology; with this latest technology, the fan speed will adjust with the temperature automatically. Furthermore, PowerColor PCS+ series is an overclocked solution, gamers can easily speed up the gaming performance with cool operating environment.
"With PCS+ solution, gamers can enjoy superior performance with faster and cooler environment." Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation says.
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.powercolor.com.
Latest News Posts
- Need for Speed coming to PC in March, 4K and unlocked framerate
- Telsa's new 'Summon' feature parks, and retrieves your Model S vehicle
- Square Enix online store celebrates 15 years with a Super Sale
- Gabe Newell gave away HTC Vive Pre's like Santa Claus at Unity event
- LG unveils the touch-enabled Quick Cover for its unannounced G5 phone
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance