DFI LANParty MI P55-T36 is Launched
You Can Expect More Than Just a Compact Motherboard
Taipei, 2009/11/12, LANParty - Always dedicating to innovation in products and technology, DFI LANParty officially announces to launch the first mini-ITX O.C. motherboard, MI P55-T36, in the world. The product of the newest series, MI P55, is mini-ITX form factor. It's only got size of 17 x 17cm, which is 40% of ATX. Although it is a small motherboard, it is capable of delivering powerful performance. Therefore consumers do not have to sacrifice performance for compact size.
DFI LANParty will change your stereotype of low performance in mini-motherboard. On MI P55-T36, there is a PCIe x16 slot for graphics card to make the system a mini game machine. Besides, MI P55-T36 is designed with ABS II, the CPU upgrade technology. It can detect the processor and memories installed and automatically improve the performance. Users will not suffer from complicated setting and performance will be upgraded up to 20~50% automatically. Even though you are not a computer expert, you can still enjoy the high performance easily.
MI P55-T36 is not only small, but also can provide users the most amazing audio experience. With Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi technology on board, the audio quality will be improved. Consumers do not have to purchase an audio card. The high audio quality can still be obtained from the board. When listening music, watching movies, and paying online games users can gain premium audio effect and the most realistic and immersive experience with MI P55-T36.
MI P55-T36 adopts Intel's new single chipset, P55, and supports processors in the LGA 1156 package. There are also 2 DIMM sockets to support dual channel DDR3 memory. For the part which online gamers care most, LAN speed, MI P55 has Intel express LAN chip on board to deliver stable and fast online experience. In addition, clear CMOS button and 1 power eSATA is on the real I/O. Users do not need extra power for 2.5" hard disk or Flash disk via an eSATA port. And therefore, users can enjoy high transmitting speed and convenience from power eSATA.
If you want a compact computer to save more space but worry about the performance, LANParty MI P55-T36, which features mini size and high performance, can definitely fit your needs.
*MI P55-T36 can be furnished in ATX case. If you want to put in a mini-ITX case, these products are suggested:
* For VGA card, please choose thickness is less than 3 cm and length is less than 9".
* For mini-ITX case, we suggest SilverStone SG05, SilverStone SG06, SEED Mini ITX 8989GG, AOPEN S180, and Thermaltake Element Q.
About MI P55-T36
- Intel® P55 Express Chipset
- Supports Intel® Processors in the LGA 1156 Package
- Supports Dual CH DDR3 800/ 1066/ 1333
- 1 PCI Express Slots
- 7.1 CH HD Audio + Creative X-Fi
- ABSII CPU Auto Upgrade Technology
- Digital PWM
- Power eSATA
DFI manufactures full series high-tech mainboards and products for special platforms to meet the demands of PC market and special application market. We also cooperate with top chip manufacturers to develop up-to-date chips mainboards. LANParty is an over-clocking mainboard brand of DFI, which satisfies the customers that require high efficiency with top grade materials and excellent performance.
Latest News Posts
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4