Palit own design Radeon HD 4870 Sonic Dual Edition with dual bios and dual fan makes overclocking a piece of cake!
Palit Microsystems, leading graphics card manufacturer, today proudly announces the Palit own design Radeon HD 4870 Sonic Dual Edition, which is a revolutionary graphics solution with dual bios and dual fan. This Palit own design graphics solution with world's leading "Smart Switch" technology makes overclocking an easy thing; it is also equipped with the one and only cooling system that allows users to turbocharge the speed with no worries about noise and heat!
With dual bios design, Palit Radeon HD 4870 Sonic Dual Edition has a core frequency of 750 MHz and 512 MB of cutting edge GDDR5 memory at 3.8 GHz. With a flick of the "Smart Switch" button the card will turbocharge to 4GHz memory speed and 775 MHz core! Overclocking becomes easy and friendly! All that you have to do is to adjust the switch and reboot, there is no need for any 3rd party software. In addition, the 4-phase power supply system on Palit Radeon HD 4870 Sonic Dual edition provides a more robust and stable energy distribution system allowing the graphics card to maintain a lower operating temperature therefore, lengthening the life of the card.
The dual fan cooling system on Palit Radeon HD 4870 Sonic Dual Edition is designed to provide more airflow but to work in lower RPM which allows the graphics card to remain in a quieter status. The left side PWM fan will adjust its fan speed depends on GPU temperature allows the cooling system to work more effectively; the right side fan will stay in low speed to provide sufficient airflow to cool the power area. In addition to this unique fan control design, this cooling system equipped with full cooper base and three heat pipes further increase the thermal efficiency.
As a future proof graphics card, Palit Radeon HD 4870 Sonic Dual Edition is equipped with the advanced DisplayPort, dual DVI, and HDMI. It supports ATI CrossFireX Technology, along with the latest PCI-Express 2.0 platform and Microsoft DirectX® 10.1 Shader Model 4.1 technology delivering the best gaming, video playback and computational GPU solution.
Established in 1988, Palit Microsystems LTD is well-known for manufacturing stable, excellent, and innovative graphics accelerators and motherboards. As one of the top PC components manufacturers, Palit continues to provide industry-leading graphics cards and motherboards with reliable, excellent quality to the world. With branch offices in America, Europe, and Asia, Palit has developed worldwide sales network which cooperates closely with our customers.
Palit is well positioned to maintain an industry leadership due to the vast array of ATi and NVIDIA products and on-going development efforts. Palit's worldwide facilities are ISO 9001 certified. All the Palit PC graphics accelerators and motherboards are with WHQL certification to ensure full compatibility.
Latest News Posts
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- QuakeCon 2016 announced for August 4-7, 2016
- Fallout 4 has more dialogue than Fallout 3 and Skyrim combined
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015