Palit own design Radeon HD 4870 Sonic Dual Edition with dual bios and dual fan makes overclocking a piece of cake!
Palit Microsystems, leading graphics card manufacturer, today proudly announces the Palit own design Radeon HD 4870 Sonic Dual Edition, which is a revolutionary graphics solution with dual bios and dual fan. This Palit own design graphics solution with world's leading "Smart Switch" technology makes overclocking an easy thing; it is also equipped with the one and only cooling system that allows users to turbocharge the speed with no worries about noise and heat!
With dual bios design, Palit Radeon HD 4870 Sonic Dual Edition has a core frequency of 750 MHz and 512 MB of cutting edge GDDR5 memory at 3.8 GHz. With a flick of the "Smart Switch" button the card will turbocharge to 4GHz memory speed and 775 MHz core! Overclocking becomes easy and friendly! All that you have to do is to adjust the switch and reboot, there is no need for any 3rd party software. In addition, the 4-phase power supply system on Palit Radeon HD 4870 Sonic Dual edition provides a more robust and stable energy distribution system allowing the graphics card to maintain a lower operating temperature therefore, lengthening the life of the card.
The dual fan cooling system on Palit Radeon HD 4870 Sonic Dual Edition is designed to provide more airflow but to work in lower RPM which allows the graphics card to remain in a quieter status. The left side PWM fan will adjust its fan speed depends on GPU temperature allows the cooling system to work more effectively; the right side fan will stay in low speed to provide sufficient airflow to cool the power area. In addition to this unique fan control design, this cooling system equipped with full cooper base and three heat pipes further increase the thermal efficiency.
As a future proof graphics card, Palit Radeon HD 4870 Sonic Dual Edition is equipped with the advanced DisplayPort, dual DVI, and HDMI. It supports ATI CrossFireX Technology, along with the latest PCI-Express 2.0 platform and Microsoft DirectX® 10.1 Shader Model 4.1 technology delivering the best gaming, video playback and computational GPU solution.
Established in 1988, Palit Microsystems LTD is well-known for manufacturing stable, excellent, and innovative graphics accelerators and motherboards. As one of the top PC components manufacturers, Palit continues to provide industry-leading graphics cards and motherboards with reliable, excellent quality to the world. With branch offices in America, Europe, and Asia, Palit has developed worldwide sales network which cooperates closely with our customers.
Palit is well positioned to maintain an industry leadership due to the vast array of ATi and NVIDIA products and on-going development efforts. Palit's worldwide facilities are ISO 9001 certified. All the Palit PC graphics accelerators and motherboards are with WHQL certification to ensure full compatibility.
Latest News Posts
- 'Blade Runner' primed for a 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray release
- NVIDIA GFE members receive LawBreakers closed beta codes
- The new iMac Pro might feature server-grade co-processor
- AMD includes 'Gaming Mode' on Radeon Vega Frontier cards
- AMD Radeon Vega Frontier launches, with no reviews
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller